Characters in different parks question

sunshine1

Viva Marie!
Disneyland Paris has ultra rare characters meeting everyday for the whole of the Halloween season.

Cheshire Cat, Marie and Scrooge will be meeting everyday for October.

My question why does DLP have more rarer characters that WDW?

Disneyland Paris has ultra rare characters meeting everyday for the whole of the Halloween season.

Cheshire Cat, Marie and Scrooge will be meeting everyday for October.

My question why does DLP have more rarer characters that WDW?
It’s because many of the rare character costumes are commissioned by the Saudi Prince who has a stake in DLP. He is able to oversee character events at DLP - for instance, he orchestrated which characters were involved in the 25th Anniversary Cavalcade.

The Halloween events at DLP run for a short period of time compared to WDW and DLR. Characters such as Maleficent will be having meet and greets.

It’s because many of the rare character costumes are commissioned by the Saudi Prince who has a stake in DLP. He is able to oversee character events at DLP - for instance, he orchestrated which characters were involved in the 25th Anniversary Cavalcade.

The Halloween events at DLP run for a short period of time compared to WDW and DLR. Characters such as Maleficent will be having meet and greets.

Thanks - that is the first time anyone has ever given me a proper answer!

The past couple of years I have been a DLP regular - so when i see 'everyday' characters there like the Queen of hearts then hear that these days she only comes out for special/ticketed events at WDW and i always wondered why.

Met Maleficent last year at DLP - was a 15 min wait (no photographer with her so line was quick)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter