Characters

Picabo

"Hi, my name is Picabo & I'm a Disboard-o-holic!!"
It seems that when I see pix of various princesses, that it looks like the SAME person in each photo I see. (IE, Akerhaus princess Ariel looks like the exact same Ariel at a parade in MGM, Cinderella at 1900PF looks like the exact same one as pictured in a parade at MK or at the Royal Table.) Is there really only ONE person assigned as each character? Or do they cast them looking THAT much alike?

What are you talking about?...there only is ONE of each princess! ;) :goodvibes

As the other poster said - there is only one of each princess! :rotfl: but "best friends" of the princesses are picked because they resemble the princesses. They have specific things they look for in each friend of the princesses.

There is only 1 character (with the exception of Chip. There are 2 of Chip). But each character has many "good friends" that they hang out with.;)

There is only 1 character (with the exception of Chip. There are 2 of Chip). But each character has many "good friends" that they hang out with.;)

2 of Chip? :confused3 Don't you mean...Chip AND Dale? And they have distinct features that set them apart from each other! :)

2 of Chip? :confused3 Don't you mean...Chip AND Dale? And they have distinct features that set them apart from each other! :)

No, Chip and Chip. Chip the Chipmunk, and Chip the Teacup.

Oh believe me, I can easily tell Chip and Dale apart. It's second-nature now.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter