Cheap Omaha airfare

kristikae

Mouseketeer
For anyone in the Omaha area...I just found airfare from Omaha to Orlando for $88 on Travelocity.com. The dates are August 15 - Sept. 30. I wish I was going during that time!

I saw this too. I also found it at bestfares. I am so disapointed that we can not go. But we have to wait till next year around May or June. Got to save $$$$ and we both started new jobs, don't think that they would like it if we asked off already. But believe me, I am watching!! Hopefully they will have good fares when we can go.;)

Gosh, those are great prices out of Omaha! I lived there up until about five years ago, and whenever we went to WDW, we had to pay an arm and a leg to get to Orlando!

Hope you guys can take advantage of this. Now if only Albuquerque can get some great rates this December!

Last week I used BestFares (I'm a member) and I made ressies for my SIL and her sister out of Omaha for $56 - WOOHOOO!!! I have never ever seen a price that good for a roundtrip out of the midwest. I begged my DH to let me go, but it just didn't work. Oh well....December is coming soon.

Tina

OH DARN!!!
Hope it keeps up until after the first of the year!!!
And I did have ressies for only $55 a night for August at ASMu. But, just bad timing for us to try to go in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter