Cheapest room onsite that will hold 5

sha_lyn

If we couldn't laugh we'd all go insane
OK folks. I've got DH talked into going back to US/IOA for July 4.

DM will be with us and this will be a budget trip in Peak season. We've stayed at HRH before and had 2 horrible experiences with the management there.

DSis has stayed at RPR and loved it, but I don't think any of their rooms will hold 5.

Won't stay off site since it is July 4. Can't changed the dates becaue we will be on our way to a Karate tournament in Ft Lauderdale and DH can't extend his vacation to the following weekend because of reserve duty.

HRH deluxe room is your best bet. Sorry you've had problems in the past. We've stayed there five times and have never had any major issues.

you can put 5 people in a room at RPR with or without a roll away-

for $25 per night for a rollaway i opted to bring our air mattress-

although i haven't stayed with 5 people yet at RPR i hear conflicting reports as to whether it is too crowded in room or not

lisa:sunny:

We're putting 5 in a standard at RPR but its only for ONE night. I wouldn't do it for more than that.

FOTL makes up for being a little crowded for one night. ::yes::

curly :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter