Check-in and Half Board and Trains, Oh My!

SeaPic

Mouseketeer
Its the details that drive us crazy, isn't it? Please help me regain my sanity!

Worrying we won't be able to leave our bags at the Hotel Cheyenne when we check in to collect our tickets and meal vouchers. :confused3 The plan is to arrive 9ish via train.

Worrying we won't be able to get into the hotel breakfast buffet because we were told we make breakfast reservations when we check in. :confused3 Yet we were hoping to have breakfast on check-in day because we are departing early on the last day.

Which is the last worry (for now). No train will get us to CDG for our 7:15am flight. There are many shuttle options to choose from. Definitely don't want to miss our flight. Who is reliable and offers early am service?:confused3

Thank you, thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

You will be able to leave your bags at Cheyenne - there is a luggage room and when you check in they will take your bags and store them

Im not sure how breakfast works now you have to pay for it - before when it was included in your package you didnt get it included on check in day but now you pay for it I assume you can have it whatever days you want. I assume by your title you have it included through half board so I suggest you just ask when you check in. Sorry I cant help better with that question.

Most people use either Eezy shuttle or RS transports - their contact details are in the useful info sticky at the top of the page

You will be able to leave your bags at Cheyenne - there is a luggage room and when you check in they will take your bags and store them

Im not sure how breakfast works now you have to pay for it - before when it was included in your package you didnt get it included on check in day but now you pay for it I assume you can have it whatever days you want. I assume by your title you have it included through half board so I suggest you just ask when you check in. Sorry I cant help better with that question.

Most people use either Eezy shuttle or RS transports - their contact details are in the useful info sticky at the top of the page

Thanks so much! A few less things to worry about. We did add on the half board. It's still fuzzy how it will work, so I'll just have to see how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter