check out my plan.. suggest a breakfast?

ohanaMAMA

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip in setember staying at POR. One day in each park for 4 days. We plan to use the Disney Dining plan.

my plan so far is as follows (of course all this could change according to MNSSHP or EMH as park hours are released)
All I need to do now is decide on a breakfast on our MK day.... hmmm what would you do? Crystal Palace or Chef Mickeys

day 1
breakfast: In jacksonville fl on our way down
lunch: Downtown Disney.. either Earl of Sandwich or Wolfgang Puck Express
Dinner: Ohana

Day 2 Magic Kingdom
Breakfast: Chef Mickey's OR Crystal Palace
Dinner: Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills.. depending on where we are when we get hungry!

Day3 Hollywood studios
Breakfast in the room
Lunch : 50's Prime Time Cafe
Dinner : Burgers or Hot Dogs.. something we can eat while we wait for Fantasmic.

Day 4 Animal Kingdom
Breakfast in the room
Lunch: whatever counter service strikes our fancy..
Dinner: Whispering Canyon

Day4 EPCOT
Breakfast: in the room
Lunch: LeCelier
Dinner: where ever people want to eat.. I know I'll be using my cs credit at Tangierine Cafe! YUM!

i have read a lot of positive reviews about crystal palace so for our upcoming trip, i booked an early reservation for breakfast there so we could enter mk early before rope drop. i would try that one. others we are planning include kona cafe for the tonga toast and macadamia pancakes, chef mickeys and ohana lilo stitch breakfast. my first picks would be crystal palace or kona. for a mk day. good luck!

I would do Crystal Palace over Chef Mickeys. The food was much better. It seems much harder to meet the Winnie the Pooh Characters in the park as well. It's wonderful being in MK before the park opens as well.

If you prefer a family style breakfast over a buffet, I would highly recommend Ohana for breakfast (Lilo and Stitch). The food was very good (fresh fruit, meats, etc.) It's just a short monorail ride away also.

Also, if you can swing it - Tusker House Safari Breakfast with Donald Duck was our favorite Character Breakfast of the 6 we did back in December. It is a very large buffet with lots of variety and the food was great. You can be one of the first on the Safari Ride if you get an early enough ADR because the restaurant is right next to the ride's entrance.

Whatever breakfast you decide on, you really can't go wrong. There is something for everyone at all the character breakfasts.

Have a great trip.

I love my CP breakfast especially if it before the park opens. It is one of my favourite meals. And being in the park it saves you travel time, which is great if you have a dumbo fan!!
However CM is my DDs favourite. It is a little more 'busy' and IMHO the food isn't as good. So if you get either you will enjoy it!

We are hoping for a last breakfast reservation for Crystal Palace.

Sept will be hot and humid- going to MK at rope drop and getting all those fabulous rides in in the morning we will need a break about 10:30-11 with air conditioning.

If it dont work out for Breakfast we will take the first lunch time

I would definitely do Crystal Palace over Chef Mickeys. We made ADRs for 9 am on our MK day. We were able to get into the park about 8:30 am through the ADR line and enjoyed a leisurely stroll down main street. Also had the photo pass photographer take our pic. It was nice having a pic of us on main street without everyone around. Not to mention the food was really good and the kids enjoyed Pooh and friends.

We are planning a trip in setember staying at POR. One day in each park for 4 days. We plan to use the Disney Dining plan.

my plan so far is as follows (of course all this could change according to MNSSHP or EMH as park hours are released)
All I need to do now is decide on a breakfast on our MK day.... hmmm what would you do? Crystal Palace or Chef Mickeys

Day 2 Magic Kingdom
Breakfast: Chef Mickey's OR Crystal Palace
Dinner: Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills.. depending on where we are when we get hungry!

Day 4 Animal Kingdom
Breakfast in the room
Lunch: whatever counter service strikes our fancy..
Dinner: Whispering Canyon

We love breakfast at kona cafe on MK day!
We also do breakfast at the Rainforest before AK opens.

I would definitely do Crystal Palace. Get an early ADR and get into the park before the crowds - its pretty cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter