Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Anyone getting notification emails yet?

I just did- later than I have in the past for merchpass if that means anything. Usually if I’ve been selected I get the email at 8AM, today was at 10AM.

I got the ears! They are so cute- so rare to see BTM merchandise. Couldn’t resist... As seems to be my mantra with all things Disney. I was able to use my Disney Visa discount which was surprising!

I just did- later than I have in the past for merchpass if that means anything. Usually if I’ve been selected I get the email at 8AM, today was at 10AM.

I got the ears! They are so cute- so rare to see BTM merchandise. Couldn’t resist... As seems to be my mantra with all things Disney. I was able to use my Disney Visa discount which was surprising!
Interesting about the timing change. Maybe I'll keep checking throughout the day.

Got picked for ears on my mom's account (ears are for a friend who collects them so I'm glad those came through). Haven't heard anything on my account, though, but waiting the full time given today for notices to see if anything comes through there.

I only tried for the ears and looks like my 100% losing streak is in no danger of changing. Maybe I don't win because I only choose certain items and not the entire set..IDK

I only tried for the ears and looks like my 100% losing streak is in no danger of changing. Maybe I don't win because I only choose certain items and not the entire set..IDK
I chose the entire set except for the mug and magic band and didn't get chosen. The only time I have gotten chosen was for the KAC pins, and for that I signed up for pins and ears.

Looks like they are going for a combo approach - MerchPass for early access drawing, with a normal release to the public later. All the negative reactions to MerchPass seem to have paid off lol. Wonder if they finally will have measures in place to deter bots (I will NOT hold my breath).

Looks like they are going for a combo approach - MerchPass for early access drawing, with a normal release to the public later. All the negative reactions to MerchPass seem to have paid off lol. Wonder if they finally will have measures in place to deter bots (I will NOT hold my breath).
The bot issue is tough! I've honestly had decent luck with random restocks by stalking the site. I have gotten Peter Pan pins, KAC ears, and Dumbo pins this way. The only merch pass I've been selected for are the KAC pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter