Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

So did anyone else notice the new Ebay thing they’re doing where they aren’t selling the item themselves, but rather the ShopDisney account itself where it has the MerchPass item that’s being advertised added to the shopping cart? Very weird, seems very scammy even for Ebay

So did anyone else notice the new Ebay thing they’re doing where they aren’t selling the item themselves, but rather the ShopDisney account itself where it has the MerchPass item that’s being advertised added to the shopping cart? Very weird, seems very scammy even for Ebay

I'm going on a reporting spree then. They aren't actually selling anything tangible and I recall selling accounts at least for gaming as being against the rules so this seems similar. If nothing else it makes me feel a little better I tried to help make things more fair :confused3

I'm going on a reporting spree then. They aren't actually selling anything tangible and I recall selling accounts at least for gaming as being against the rules so this seems similar. If nothing else it makes me feel a little better I tried to help make things more fair :confused3

the user shoefu13 seems to be a big offender, his one listing for ears shows that 15 have already sold, so he has over 15 dummy accounts created in order to scalp on Ebay.

Now the PP ears are there. Is this true availability and bots just nab them immediately?

the user shoefu13 seems to be a big offender, his one listing for ears shows that 15 have already sold, so he has over 15 dummy accounts created in order to scalp on Ebay.

I looked him up and yeah, that’s not cool. I reported him too. 👌

It does seem like you can just make as many accounts as you want to enter. Which makes the MerchPass useless.

If anyone is interested in the BTM collection, it appears to be up for sale on the shopDisneyUK site. Not sure if you still get free international shipping if you spend enough (I doubt it).

Edit: It only took a few hours for all but the plush to get sold out on the UK site. Sorry!

Last edited:
Now the PP ears are there. Is this true availability and bots just nab them immediately?

I don’t know if I want that to be the case or not lol. If it isn’t the case then we aren’t missing out on anything. If it is the case though then maybe one of these days we get lucky
🙌

I don’t know if I want that to be the case or not lol. If it isn’t the case then we aren’t missing out on anything. If it is the case though then maybe one of these days we get lucky
🙌
Well I have gotten lucky, that's for sure. I've even gotten the PP ears post Merch Pass but since the PP bag garners so much on eBay, I think the bots will never give up on snagging that one from us.

I don’t even get how this “pre selling” works, like what happens if they don’t win the MerchPass? Or do they just have so many dummy accounts that that isn’t an option? Do they have to refund the buyer the money and slink off with their tail between their legs and a negative review?

I don’t even get how this “pre selling” works, like what happens if they don’t win the MerchPass? Or do they just have so many dummy accounts that that isn’t an option? Do they have to refund the buyer the money and slink off with their tail between their legs and a negative review?
Probably have a bot to enter into merch pass, OR since WDW has been selling the collections, they might bank on going to the park and picking up orders.

Probably have a bot to enter into merch pass, OR since WDW has been selling the collections, they might bank on going to the park and picking up orders.

On the plus side the fact that they are releasing them in some stores seems to be driving the Ebay prices down, hopefully that will continue and people won’t be so rabid about the future releases

On the plus side the fact that they are releasing them in some stores seems to be driving the Ebay prices down, hopefully that will continue and people won’t be so rabid about the future releases
Yes ! I really wish downtown Disney would have the whole sets rather than just pins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter