Checking in

dchfnp

Earning My Ears
We will be driving into Orlando June 4th, but are staying the first night in a non-Disney resort. We will then be transferring to the Caribbean Beach Resort June 5th to begin our 7 day land-sea package. My question is --- Does anyone know how long check-in takes and what all we need in order to get to MK by 9:00 am? Thanks for any help!!!

If there is no line check in will take maybe 5 mins. I would suggest taking your reservation conformation sheet , just in case and I believe you will need ID. I would check a map or mapquest for directions from your 1night hotel to the resorts so you don't get lost trying to get to WDW. Have a great trip!:)

There shouldn't be a line. Yes they do ask for a photo id. Your room may be ready but if it isn't they give you a phone number to call to see if it is done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter