cheese and crackers -please read this and tell me if I'm on the right track?!?

Farro

Argh.
So I think I've got it -

Me and Micky arrive 10/25-11/3 - package
Brother - F - arrives 10/28-11/1 - package
Sister - T - arrives 10/29-11/2 - room only, ticket bought separate - linked
Sister - C - arrives 10/29-11/3 - package

All linked to my MDE -I am only able to make fast passes for T along with mine at my 60 days because she doesn't have a package, the other two have to wait until their 60 days due to having packages.

8/26 Make fast passes for myself, Micky and T for whole trip
8/29 Make fast passes for F for his whole trip
8/30 Make fast passes for C for her whole trip

FOP is going to be a problem. I'm going to make 3 fast passes for my day 7 first, and then also try for 3 fast passes for my day 5. If I can get them for day 5 and day 7, Micky and I will ride day 5 and my 3 siblings can ride using our passes on day 7 (this is all so confusing).

Question - when I log on to do fast pass for my brother and sister on their respective days - is there a way to mirror what I've already made? Or do I just try and get the times as close as possible?

thanks! This is really ridiculous!!! :p

You will be happy - if you are all friends on MDE, you can make FPs for EVERYONE at the same time. If one person (you) is eligible to make FPs, you can make them for everyone.

I wish it was that easy, but I can only make them for people who booked room only, not packages. I can't make theirs until their package opens at their 60 days. :( But thanks anyways!

You will be happy - if you are all friends on MDE, you can make FPs for EVERYONE at the same time. If one person (you) is eligible to make FPs, you can make them for everyone.

Our friend is meeting us down there but not staying onsite. I was told even if he linked his account to mine I would not be able to make his FPs at 60 days.

Our friend is meeting us down there but not staying onsite. I was told even if he linked his account to mine I would not be able to make his FPs at 60 days.
Whomever told you that is incorrect. As long as someone from your onsite resort reservation is in the FP party you are booking you will be able to make FPs for your friend at 60 days.

Last edited:
No, Farro is right. Although you can umbrella with standalone tickets, when package tickets are involved, they will not "activate" until 60 days before the package begins. I just went through this with my group... you can't umbrella them in because the system sees them as having no tickets. It's annoying.

No, Farro is right. Although you can umbrella with standalone tickets, when package tickets are involved, they will not "activate" until 60 days before the package begins. I just went through this with my group... you can't umbrella them in because the system sees them as having no tickets. It's annoying.

Thanks! I originally thought I could make them for everyone, but found out not for people with packages. I have to wait until their day opens. It's really stupid.

I didn't find this to be true a few days ago.

I wonder if this is different for dvc? I booked my friend in her own room. She has tickets attached to mde. She arrives one week after my reservation starts. On my fp day I was not able to include her when making fast passes. I'm set to do hers tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter