Chef De France and Toledo Steak and Tapas 2024 Dinning Plan

DISNEYNY

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone had experiences with these two resturants using the dinning plan in 2024.

Below are my specific questions:

• At Chef De France can you still get the Prix Fixe Meal with the dinning plan. I know we were able to in the past.
  • At Toledo Steak and Tapas can you order the Chef Signature Dinner for two if using two adult dinning plan credits?
I know the dinning plans havnt been out long but any insight would appreciated!

Anyone ever find out if you can you order the Chef Signature Dinner for two if using two adult dinning plan credits?

Hoping for a reply on Chef De France
I read on a Facebook group someone confirmed they were able to order from the prix fix menu. They also said they could order any drink they wanted not just the two wines listed. We will be going next week I can report back my experience as well.

I have not seen any reports about Toledo and we decided to skip it this trip.

I read on a Facebook group someone confirmed they were able to order from the prix fix menu. They also said they could order any drink they wanted not just the two wines listed. We will be going next week I can report back my experience as well.

I have not seen any reports about Toledo and we decided to skip it this trip.
Thanks for the info. Will be looking for more info after your trip.

We went there tonight it was great! We got the prix fixe menu on the dinning plan. We could get any cocktail, wine or beer we wanted except for a few wines that were too expensive. (You can see the excluded ones on the menu with a + sign in the photo i attached) We got french martinis.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1626712274.jpg
    Snapchat-1626712274.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 41
  • 20240305_204701.jpg
    20240305_204701.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 20240305_201906.jpg
    20240305_201906.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20240305_205333.jpg
    20240305_205333.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 39

We went there tonight it was great! We got the prix fixe menu on the dinning plan. We could get any cocktail, wine or beer we wanted except for a few wines that were too expensive. (You can see the excluded ones on the menu with a + sign in the photo i attached) We got french martinis.
Thanks for the update. Those meals kook so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter