Chef De France or WC?

run4me

Mouseketeer
I had to change our schedule and realized that I have Chef De France and WC on the same night. It doesn't mater which part we go to after. It will be my dd10 and myself. Any suggestions? :wave:

The food is better at Chefs De France, but the entertainment for children is better at WCC. I guess it all depends on what is more important to you.

We tried Chef's de France at the end of June and were not pleased. The seafood kabob was raw, the lobster bisque was terrible and my tenderloin was just okay. The only good we had was dessert. I wish we had tried WC.

elisa88898 said:
We tried Chef's de France at the end of June and were not pleased. The seafood kabob was raw, the lobster bisque was terrible and my tenderloin was just okay. The only good we had was dessert. I wish we had tried WC.

Love their lobster bisque!

I loved the lobster bisque too!

Only been to Chefs de France, and I enjoyed it. Probably not as much as some of my other meals but that is only by comparison. I had the bisque, filet and profiteroles. Yummy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter