Cheshire Figment passed away today...

This is just crazy sad. I always enjoyed reading his posts and talking to him. I noticed that he hadn't been around lately and wondered if he was OK.

Sigh... Thanks so much to him for everything. He will be missed. :(

Haven't been on in months and had an urge to check in. Amazing how you can effect so many without ever having met them. Prayers for Cheshire Figment and his loved ones during this difficult time.

1) So sad to hear.
2) He was always generous with his assistance to others.
3) He will be missed at DIS-Boards and at Disney location.

RIP dear man. You were such a help to me in my planning and I thank you again.

So sorry to hear this.

CF helped my family many times. I am very thankful and grateful.

We exchanged messages a few times over the years but he had not responded to the last couple I sent.

RIP

So so sad. I will miss him very much. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

So sorry to hear this news. I missed him many times when coming to the boards. He was always so helpful. Thank you for letting us know and deepest condolences to his friends and family.

Such sad news. I don't stop by the boards often but his advice and kindness has helped me numerous times. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones.

This made me sad, too. His advice was so helpful in planning some of our early trips. Can't imagine the mistakes we would have made! Peace to all his family and friends.

Prayers of comfort for his family and friends. Like so many others, he was quite helpful to me when I needed it. He will be missed.

Cheshire Figment was the pure definition of "Helpful" and a shining example of the sort of member any forum should be grateful to have. Rest in peace, dear sir, and thank you.

My condolences to the family and friends of Mike/CheshireFigment. He was so kind and helpful here on the boards and I always hoped that I would have the good fortune to meet him in person. He certainly was an important part of the Dis!

I'm very sad. He always had complete, accurate and friendly advice. A definite loss to this community.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts