Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Natalie sent me a couple pictures from before the game. Hopefully another W.

49tTvWaXJJ8LCc9NWrF_jxvOlr1jvDOaRjEoHFlrbQYf3ue0PW4Okx-OkHMSI5ET51W1YMecgozBt4_wk5d3IDmOoiOj95S1_u8Ftkixlr5-BuV8MEU3hkHcRKPH6sKNMn0v3ktiwmBUe5o8MR4UFn26yfFnc3o0411wlrZNc9-d1ou61JzOZwD8TERL4bTHWHtjZYIKITlPDYa1zfojnRLDQZLdPKSFAVMFOgeYgfJzk5irhvoI6TUnDPb2atN2slsAHEPlurmnlegKm0q-PfgS38jJnrbm6U4jYxmEnXLA1NlZ7hjDM-0WI49K41gzpZ87odxiQLXoWjlsIK-EE5Ra8fMuKDCBqI1MiQsWI6gYANlq3qrQliDEiNAsln4aX9u3RGbQXCu9yo06_eRCy2wN6DyDTUI1Tg1CTXH_k31V8IVfnYlOdQAlHqqJFwG8Lo3so2KMx--0apF4SLC9KhbczqzwpKiL3s9j0FmGmsKmb_01HSKrmroV8eVf-SCESuTw9dMm_U28aFxp7j3hiRypZo_V8gmQOqWrbtGM2hMAhtz5_1r_M3OThY8tGqMOkY0oWl-dGL6V4JA5TkFA9bfGxF0937JAgzUD1oCxvQK48xcChQ=w1280-h960-no

uwomtIuhvxkMeEm5qZ3c27KCBuiPX5JN3OFZ3TkyJYmWHbfkMafZS5uEq55fj8YwgAoCi-wowJipOaTuDP8ROdHdO-tvbbmOun67X_KbMYhfRn5lt-MFAZpaZwOfNvLHCe4q33-8IRgxm9YxEPIaO6mxoAyalJzZ2_eN_o-OdIJfRAeKmG1GbCjkQh0v3i8_VoHvLHaVwdClOVb-NJ2EtO5udpxSoP4ycpULegPl1wkFO8dXajB5OGNIslw1z8gX3j3mONvxiagw_Tz_BJLC0DaSkVo3kFep5KbleJSqDCr8wwKyPvN2JITWHCj88zz89OReSR1rWfp6CosIuG82JzaAhgLRxAL4cXjLec2rZergWuhukCJczrLT6zO_qlA6eepiAilzRT56BAlaOnlYi9POLE1GI6FTmJu86gAlZyE6ymsKXjH01RRpkg6REFQyGjcbN0lUB30I3eVREKWm-IoxOWnkXWS3sX4WcwH6vOMtf2CVP9pVFxBdeJq7EMd54HVGzncXikHQWkwHJ2k-bgm-COeDZnEcVMBQ_4JCvZ0bf3NyUmsAd53_VSkQ3k5Ud332wsjbW8KWq7Parjpq3XyYsCzWERVRKUlsGk2sJovW3REA5G_cpA=w1280-h960-no
I can't see anything....:confused3 but hope she had a great time! My brother texted me in the 2nd inning with a pic..from right behind the Cub's dugout!:faint:
getPart
A friend of his was offered the seats from a client and you didn't have to ask my brother twice to go~ HOW LUCKY CAN YOU GET!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

In case anyone needed a little clarification on the Cubs outlook..Miggy shared a few posts last night~and the hashtag #WeAreBack is up and running.

Once I said we are good and not one believe and today I say #weareback to be the best team in the game

Lots of people always ask me about the we are good, I didn't know what to answer! But know I do feel good about are team so #weareback

Now I can say #weareback so here we come, put your seat belt on @cubs are about to take off

I'm in :thumbsup2
101315_chc_dugout_dancing_med_dvd1h8sv.gif

Schwarber sent to Iowa....not expected to be gone long, but no time limit being issued either. I'm hoping he giving him time to clear his head. Floro and Zagunis up .
A quote from interview w Theo today:
DC8fOtOXgAAhgDR.jpg

and without Schwarb's would there be a ring?.....and here are a few who have gone down and then returned, shall we say..even better than ever?
Mike Trout, Greg Maddux, Anthony Rizzo,Brett Jackson, Josh Vitters, Mark Prior, and some guy named Mickey Mantle :rolleyes1

rumors flying already he's gone for AL pitching trade...it's more like we are about to face a boatload of lefty pitchers and Scherzer/Strasburg. Kyle is struggling and facing those guys isn't going to increase his hitting improvement.

He has a few days off and then reports to Iowa, go get some Sandlot Kyle and command the counter attack..Cubs need you!

JHey on DL~ hope Zobie is back Friday

On a positive note, Rizzo bats great against tonight's Marlin's pitcher, historically anyway.

Riz DID say he wants to play LF and pitch...might get his wish lol

Hendrick's info still minimal...which concern's me he's out 'till after ASB :(

Last edited:
In case anyone needed a little clarification on the Cubs outlook..Miggy shared a few posts last night~and the hashtag #WeAreBack is up and running.

Once I said we are good and not one believe and today I say #weareback to be the best team in the game

Lots of people always ask me about the we are good, I didn't know what to answer! But know I do feel good about are team so #weareback

Now I can say #weareback so here we come, put your seat belt on @cubs are about to take off

I'm in :thumbsup2
101315_chc_dugout_dancing_med_dvd1h8sv.gif

MIGGY KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
729903_1.jpg

Lackey will flip his sh** tomorrow if he doesn't get run support AGAIN on his game following one we crush..lol....

Jake , fantastic night..low pitch count, no walks, 2 hits? That'll do.

Marlins pitched around Rizzo all night until their 5th reliever :rolleyes:

KB looked beyond relieved after his KBomb, like, "I like Kyle but please don't send me down with him". Zagunis looked great, Addie JUST missing the cycle, WILLY! Must be the new compression sleeve, lol..it IS full of stars. Maybe would have liked a few of these hits yesterday :rolleyes1 but 11-1, that's a GREAT day of fishing!

Last edited:
We said the same thing about KB!! Great minds...

And I have a 29th birthday coming up too! :rolleyes1;)

Great game, Cubbies! Let's do it gain tomorrow... W!!!!!

We said the same thing about KB!! Great minds...

And I have a 29th birthday coming up too! :rolleyes1;)

Great game, Cubbies! Let's do it gain tomorrow... W!!!!!
I know your is 8/4 or 5 right? Because you are heading to Wrigley! (hmmmm, there is that issue of a Zobie jersey...birthday gift , perhaps?)

I think Happ may have been a little concerned of the same fate as well...he was doing his best Schwarb's hitting a homer and then 3 K's would follow. Those singles were huge for him

Lackey will flip his sh** tomorrow if he doesn't get run support AGAIN on his game following one we crush..lol....
Yep, last night was another feast. Hope tonight isn't a famine. Every time that happens, I'm saying (I know they can't hear me) save some for tomorrow guys. :lmao:

Jake , fantastic night..low pitch count, no walks, 2 hits? That'll do.

I was thinking he might pitch the whole game, but since he didn't have a no-hitter or shutout going, I guess no point.

Marlins pitched around Rizzo all night until their 5th reliever :rolleyes:
I think he got lucky with that fly to shallow left. I realize they had a long way to run, but if the infielder had yielded, the left fielder could've had it. He eased up because he didn't want a collision and had he continued, he may or may not have had to dive for it.

What did y'all think of Jake's infield hit? If he had been running on the next play, it would've been almost identical, but then again...he was pitching great, so rather he take it easy vs. hurting himself either with a pulled muscle or a slide into 2nd.

KB looked beyond relieved after his KBomb, like, "I like Kyle but please don't send me down with him". Zagunis looked great, Addie JUST missing the cycle, WILLY! Must be the new compression sleeve, lol..it IS full of stars. Maybe would have liked a few of these hits yesterday :rolleyes1 but 11-1, that's a GREAT day of fishing!

I was laughing :lmao: -- The announcers had JUST said he was struggling with RISP and BAM!!!! It seems like every time an announcer says something like that, it happens, so I was (between laughs) saying thank you announcers. Please say that again next time he has RISP, please, PLEEEEASSSEEE! :rotfl2:

Sad for Kyle, but hoping it does get his head back in the game. Good to see Happ getting some base hits...that's good and I hope Kyle noticed. Yes, HRs are cool, but just solid base hitting is great too. When you're trying to hit a HR every time, you tend to strike out a lot more often. When you just try to hit the ball hard, you also get singles, doubles and triples...all of which are GOOD!

Zagunis...meh. He went ohfer the whole night (0 for 5).

I'm a dolphins fan, but not marlins, so pardon the use of the term(only in respect to the Marlins)....kicking some fin is always good!

KB looked beyond relieved after his KBomb, like, "I like Kyle but please don't send me down with him".
I think most of the team feels the same way. FWIW, I think it was a good move to send Schwarbs down to Iowa. Let him work on what he needs to and come back stronger.

One more thing...I REALLY REALLY like when they play East coast time so I can watch the whole game. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Those home games are a killer and don't even bother with the west coast evening games.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter