Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

this shot today from @WrigleyAerials is FANTASTIC!!!!
DYgM5poXUAARv29.jpg

765095_1.jpg

In Vega$, lol.....not sure what happened with Pat and Ron? Thought they were supposed to be in today. My apologies.

Q looked awesome tonight! Addie is ON it, and Jhey connecting too :D

Justin Grimm is now a Royal...reunited with Jason Hammel/ Soler :goodvibes 1 year contract, Seems like KC is where a lot of Ex Cubs land (ironically in todays split squad, Cubs play KC :rotfl2:Grimmer just might be opposing the Cubs at some point today
DYlXb1-U0AA-IOT.jpg

Great game tonight! It made up for this afternoon’s. Haha!
yeah, the luck of the Irish was NOT with Eddie yesterday. Well, the first few innings were looking great and then those walks again :rolleyes2 You can't load the bases with Perez coming up..

Last edited:
guys....my concerns over Justin Wilson are back. All of our pitching was in the dumpster today, lol, but Wilson, I mean, I try to look for the up side but I really have trouble finding it with him.

Last edited:
guys....my concerns over Justin Wilson are back. All of our pitching was in the dumpster today, lol, but Wilson, I mean, I try to look for the up side but I really have trouble finding it with him.

Maybe short leash at worst. Hancock seems interesting per the articles.

Maybe short leash at worst. Hancock seems interesting per the articles.
yeah, Joe seems hyped on him but we will see. I am hoping Wilson adjusts to not having Avila around, starts acting like part of the team but the guy just has bad vibes pouring out of him right now. poor Eddie yesterday~ he really started strong and then crashed and burned. Rob Z will hopefully start to take things seriously soon...strikes me as comfy in Iowa so why mess with it, KWIM? Monty all over the place again too. Chattwood, or Chit-Chat for you lol~ not worried about him esp as a 5th. I think his consistency is around the corner Cishek, hmmm....watching and learning about him but today Willson giveth and Wilson taketh away :rolleyes:

LA's Justin Turner was HBP in the wrist yesterday~fractured, out indefinitely. Makes me worry about Rizzo as Turner crowds the plate much like our #44.

Hendrick's has strep throat..that is NOT fun

Last edited:
LA's Justin Turner was HBP in the wrist yesterday~fractured, out indefinitely. Makes me worry about Rizzo as Turner crowds the plate much like our #44.

Hendrick's has strep throat..that is NOT fun
That's what happened to Freddie Freeman of the Braves last year. Here's praying it doesn't happen to Rizzo.

upload_2018-3-21_17-56-1.jpeg 5-1 against Yu's former Texas Ranger's

KB finally took care of that ST home run today! Schwarb's added another one to his tally~JHey with a double, Rizzo, Willy, Happ with a nice bunt to keep the inning alive..e'rybody doing quite nicely today. Shwarb's/Baez relay to get runner out at home. Kyle flew across the field to get the ball and get it to Javy who lasered it to Willy. Rizzo HBP :scared: but that Superman coat of steel somehow shrugged it off again.
Yu sent 12 in row back to warm the bench..looking good so far.:thumbsup2

Oh and Willy was safe when he was called out stealing second. That out ended the inning when Schwarb's was at bat. When Kyle came up to bat at the top of the next inning, he homered...should have had 2 more runs on there as Rizzo was on 3rd when Willy got called out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter