chicken in disney

lucaster

Earning My Ears
This sounds like a very picky question..... But for my sanity..... I need to know.

My children will only each chicken nuggets/strips that are all white meat... not the brown cutlet crap (frankly, I don't blame them.... who knows what that stuff actually is).

I assume the nuggets/strips served are the exact same throughout the park.

Thanks in advance for your input.

I know the chicken strips are white meat and very tasty. As for the nuggets, I've never had them.

My kids are like yours. I agree with them too!! :teeth:
We had chicken strips at alot of different places and they all were white meat and very good. Chicken nuggets were actually harder to find and DS will only eat nuggets! We lucked out in Epcot because they have a refresment stand that sells McDonalds all white meat chicken nuggets and fench fries!! This really helped us more than once!

A couple of years ago I did some research about this. I looked up all the cs that had chicken strips. My son will NOT eat nuggets, just strips and the ones at Disney are his favorite. Off the top of my head you can get strips at:
Most resort food courts(POP and POR)
Epcot has them at Electric Umbrella and Liberty Inn
MK has them at Columbia Harbor House, Pinocchio village
MGM has them at the Backlot Express
AK has McDonalds , they have chicken nuggets(my son will not eat them!)

Thats all I remember, if you find more let me know :thumbsup2

That is one of my main "staple" foods while @ WDW, I REFUSE to eat chicken unless it is all white meat. They have great chicken strips @ WDW. Your kids should be happy!

My rather picky dd loves the chicken strips. We got some rather atrocious nuggets at Cosmic Ray's though. I would go for strips and avoid the nuggets (besides McD's if your kids will eat them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter