Chief's Luau Seating

limegreenpeanut

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

Seeing as Chief's Luau has great reviews and is now very close to Aulani (at Wet n' Wild), I think we are going to try it out on our next trip in March.

My question is on seating - can anybody speak to whether the extra cost is justified for the "Royal" or "Paradise" packages?

Thanks in advance!

Never been to wet and wild but have been to the Sea Life location. The chief does a lot of audience participation and almost always picks from the vip seating. So if you want to be on stage, buy the package. If not , I would not

Hi All,

Seeing as Chief's Luau has great reviews and is now very close to Aulani (at Wet n' Wild), I think we are going to try it out on our next trip in March.

My question is on seating - can anybody speak to whether the extra cost is justified for the "Royal" or "Paradise" packages?

Thanks in advance!

Please report back as we are wanting to try this one in May :)

FYI — the Chief does a show at the Marriott in Ko Olina. It’s called Fia Fia, and is really great. I’m pretty sure it’s the same exact show as the Chief’s Luau. You can walk to the Marriott, so something to consider!

FYI — the Chief does a show at the Marriott in Ko Olina. It’s called Fia Fia, and is really great. I’m pretty sure it’s the same exact show as the Chief’s Luau. You can walk to the Marriott, so something to consider!
That is great info! I wonder if it's cheaper . . .

Thanks!

We did the chief's luau December 31st. I thought it was an amazing show. It was very entertaining. We did the VIP, but there is not much difference in the seating imo. It did include like 3 drinks.

How can I find prices for Fia Fia?

You can call the Marriott. Speak to concierge, I think. Marriott’s Ko Olina. Each Club. You can only book tickets several weeks in advance, but people still get them pretty last minute too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter