child care at RPR

suerob

Mouseketeer
This will be our first trip to Universal in June. We will be staying at RPR and I was wondering about babysitting services/kids clubs. I would appreciate any comments from people that have used them before. What are the fees and times available and for what ages? Thanks.

Sorry, I can't help. I really would love to hear some info on this, too. Now that my son is 4, I plan to use this at least one night on this trip. I do know that they have to be 4 years old. Does anyone have any info or first hand experience?

We looked in the club but it was rarely in use but it looked like they had plenty of activities and games incl computers etc also saw the staff doing crafts etc with the kids but although we where tempted to offload the kids ours are at an age where they don't really stop us from going out as we can take them with us
:jester:

My nephew used the kids club one evening for his five ear old son and a friend. They had a ball.

We were there in October, our kids are 8 and 11, and we had them stay at the Mariner's Club when we went to our Tchoup Chop dinner two doors down from there. They enjoyed it, although I think they were probably some of the older kids there. I'm sure if your child is out of diapers and such they will allow them to be there. Our kids enjoyed it. They had it all decorated up for Halloween and did crafts with the kids for the occasion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter