• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Children of Dune Countdown-7 days

ToriLammy

<font color=3300FF>Proud mom of a computer wiz<br>
Was pleasantly surprised to find so many NASCAR fans on the board so I'm trying again.

Anyone else looking forward to the Sci-Fi Channel's mini-series "Children of Dune." It starts one week from tonight for 3 nights and I just can't wait. Discovered the Dune books when I was stationed in England (many moons ago) and have read them all at least 5 times in the last 15 years. The mini-series is actually based on books 2 and 3 of the 6 book series. The Sci-Fi channel is starting with a repeat of the Dune mini-series from 3pm EST to 9PM (can't watch all of it there's a NASCAR race on the same time). Then at 9PM the new mini-series begins.

So who else out there will be watching? :)

I am also looking forward to this movie. I enjoyed the Sci-Fi version of Dune. The book Children of Dune was a disappointment.

Thank you Fklhou, I was beginning to think I was the only one :( The Sci-fi version of the book Dune was so much better than the movie that was made years ago but it was the movie that made me want to read the book. I do agree that book Children of Dune was a disappointment but like all books that turn into series the first is always the best (except maybe Harry Potter books ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter