Chocolate Lovers - What is your favorite chocolate treat at Disneyland?

The Orchid

<font color=teal>Oh to be young and feel love's ke
What is your favorite chocolate at Disneyland? I'm going next month and I want to see if there is anything I have missed that I need to try. This can include ice cream, cakes, candy, fudge...anything that has chocolate in it!

Coconut macaroons drizzled with chocolate from Blue Ribbon bakery. :cloud9:

English Toffee from Main Street (not the stuff packaged at parts unknown).

The truffles that come in a clear plastic bag are soooooo good. They just melt in your mouth. The kind I bought had a turquoise bow on the top, but I don't know if they sell it anymore & I don't know if the other truffles in the park taste the same.
I also love the Peanut Butter Heaven, at least that's what I think it's called. It's w/ all of the other candies in the display cases.

I had a brownie last Christmas there that was good. Not too sweet like some can be, but chocolatey.

My favorite is actually a mint chocolate chip waffle cone dipped in chocolate. I love chocolate and mint together. I've also been wanting to try those dark chocolate and carmel "Tigger Tails" over at Pooh's but haven't yet. I'll have to do that next. Or maybe I can get my sister to bring one to me if she comes up to vist at Thanksgiving. ;)

I had a brownie last Christmas there that was good. Not too sweet like some can be, but chocolatey.

My favorite is actually a mint chocolate chip waffle cone dipped in chocolate. I love chocolate and mint together. I've also been wanting to try those dark chocolate and carmel "Tigger Tails" over at Pooh's but haven't yet. I'll have to do that next. Or maybe I can get my sister to bring one to me if she comes up to vist at Thanksgiving. ;)

Hmmm..... is that a hint? :) I never thought about bringing DL treats with us but I'll think about it if we're over there before we come up.

My favorite is the freshly made English Toffee -- it is sooo good!

Another vote for the freshly made toffee! I always stock up when I see it being made and take a bunch home in my suitcase. I also bring home a box or two of the Mickey mint meltaways. They come in a box that looks like a big dollar bill.

The fudge used to be very good. I'm afraid I didn't get any last time, so it's been a few years for me.

The ice cream is good too. One year we got a chocolate sundae in a Mickey head bowl. We still have that bowl, it's very big and has big Mickey ears sticking off it and is see through. That was from the place near the entrance to DCA. I would imagine they don't use such big bowls anymore.

We had an ice cream sundae that was soooooo good, soooo delicious!

It was a waffle basket with mocha almond ice cream, chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, whipping cream and a cherry! The boys and I shared it and it was plenty.
I'm just sorry we didn't take a picture! :sad2:

Main street Cone shop.

the chocolate, caramel, and cashew covered pretzels from the winnie the pooh store are delicious! You should definitely try them

I could bring you some home, we'd have to meet up somewhere but I'd be happy to feed your addiction to the Tigger Tails. :)

My favorite is the freshly made English Toffee -- it is sooo good!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes, the toffee is heavenly, but ONLY the fresh stuff, the other stuff is made in Orlando and isn't nearly as good. :)

Also at Pooh Corner and the candy shop on Main Street are the chocolate dipped strawberries....OMG........... YUM!!!!

I learned this past weekend that any treat in a bag with a white sticker on it means that it was made at Disneyland (and not some other location).

I didn't know that about the white sticker, what we do is just flip the package over and look at the back, it says if it's packages in CA or FL, we steer clear if it says FL because it's not fresh. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter