Choosing a Home Resort Anxiety

Did you purchase bcv direct or resale? I certainly understand the pull. The only reason we purchased initially was for the bcv. Actually my favorite disney resort is the Yatch Club, although I liked the rooms better pre renovation. I miss the nautical design of the rooms.
Welcome home:)

Went direct. Their office hours are short so we aren't technically making the purchase until Monday due to my husbands schedule and crazy meetings today. We also are adding on 50 points at AKV. Yacht Club is our favorite as well (hence my user name lol) I actually like the rooms better after the remodel but that probably because I like the new flooring so much but the older styles were really nice with the headboards too! We are so excited to be joining DVC and having BCV as our home resort is just exactly what we want :)

Went direct. Their office hours are short so we aren't technically making the purchase until Monday due to my husbands schedule and crazy meetings today. We also are adding on 50 points at AKV. Yacht Club is our favorite as well (hence my user name lol) I actually like the rooms better after the remodel but that probably because I like the new flooring so much but the older styles were really nice with the headboards too! We are so excited to be joining DVC and having BCV as our home resort is just exactly what we want :)

Congrats!

I bought resales AUL (subsidized) contract from Fidelity Real Estate at $96/pt two years ago for my add-on which I use it to book 1 bedroom BLT and AKV at 7 months without any difficulties. Happy with its longer contract, lower initial cost and lowest MF.

Congratulations! We really enjoy BCV and AKV, you’ve got some great home resorts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter