Choosing Between 3 Hotels

GunnarH

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are planning a trip in September for 4 days/nights. We’ve both been to Universal Orlando before, but it’s always just been a day trip and have never stayed on property.

I’ve narrowed it down to Aventura, Cabana Bay, and Sapphire Falls. Prices are close enough between the three on our quote I’m not putting a ton of weight in to cost, but cabana was cheapest and sapphire highest. I looked at the 3 deluxe hotels as well but find those harder to justify.

It’s going to be just the two of us, and will probably be spending most of our time during the days in the parks. We would spend most of our evenings at City Walk or the Hotel, and try to take in some of the night life aspects of the resort so that is an important factor for us.

Any suggestions or experiences are appreciated!

For a more adulty trip, I would go Sapphire Falls. You get boat service to parks, it has a nice pool, a sit down restaurant, Strongwater tavern.

September you will have Halloween Horror going on for most days of the week other than Monday and Tuesday so city walk will get crowded around 5 pm and Universal Studios side closes early on HHN.

Since you asked for suggestions…
Take the time to really explore and get to know Universal.
I think I appreciate Universal more with every trip.
You can walk over to the Aventura They have the best food court ! Plus a Starbucks
And after dark the elevator to the rooftop Opens and WOW what a view !
It s a fun walk over to the Cabana Bay too ( since you are staying at Sapphire ) … Love CB go upstairs for Bowling Alley and check out the Jack Lalanne Gym . Hope you know or remeber the original fitness guru.
They have an old tv in the gym replaying his black and white tv show !
And the CityWalk has a fun miniature golf called Hollywood Drive .
Be sure to take that escalator to the upper level in CityWalk to discover the Red Coconut Club . They retheme for Halloween . And Holidays etc.
You might need more than 4 days!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter