Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

Homy moly that did go fast.. Aww congrats on ur anniversary and a baby yeah!!!!!

Great to hear from you! I still come on the wedding boards from time to time and was happy to see a notification that you updated. I can't believe it will be 5 years! I remember all of your planning and what a beautiful wedding you had. It will be 8 years for us, in October. Time flies :goodvibes

Welcome back - good to see you here.

I come to this board every once in a while. I am now active on the Cruise board.

We will be celebrating our November 10th 5 year anniversary by taking a Disney Dream Cruise - along with a few days before the cruise and after the cruise.

Looking forward to reading about your plans.

Linda

Hi Linda
Congratulations on your upcoming 5 year as well!!!! We are thinking of taking a Disney cruise next year when our little one is a bit older... I will have to check out the cruise board to get some info!!!

Hello Christina!!!
BABYYYYYY??!?!?!? Can't wait to see pictures you all in Disney.
Happy 5 years!! We're celebrating 6 in September...crazy!
:goodvibes

Abby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you???? Happy 6 anniversary coming soon!!!!

Homy moly that did go fast.. Aww congrats on ur anniversary and a baby yeah!!!!!

Thank you lots of updates coming along

Great to hear from you! I still come on the wedding boards from time to time and was happy to see a notification that you updated. I can't believe it will be 5 years! I remember all of your planning and what a beautiful wedding you had. It will be 8 years for us, in October. Time flies :goodvibes

Awww thank you so much!!! It sure does go by very fast, Happy upcoming 8 anniversary!!!

I know I posted that I would post my details on our anniversary days ago, but I guess life happens when you are tied up with a 16 month old...

Ok so here are the details on our past anniversary trips..

Our 1 year I did post what we did and pictures of us cutting our top tier
If you haven't seen it you can check it out here

On our second year anniversary we went back to the World and stayed at Grand Floridian, we enjoyed dinner at California Grill and our anniversary dinner at Citrico's . We stayed poolside and enjoyed the parks here and there..

We were greeted upon check in a gift from the Mouse himself

and here we are enjoying our anniversary dinner at Citrico's

3 Year Anniversary Details

During our 3 years anniversary we were about 4 months pregnant!!! I wanted to know if we were having a boy or a girl! So Days before our trip we found out that we were having a little :woohoo:Boy:woohoo: we were beyond thrilled :thumbsup2

We stayed at Boardwalk Inn this time around and had a wonderful celebratory weekend by being poolside and enjoying the parks...

and once we entered our room we were greeted with a gift from my uncle and aunt...

They bought us the cutest little Disney clothes for the baby... You can see my baby bump poking through

We enjoyed the parks and we wrote a note at The Writer's Stop next to Sci Fi Diner

We enjoyed lounging by the pool and had our anniversary dinner at Narcoossee's and we also celebrated being pregnant at Chefs de France one evening

4 Year Anniversary details

I don't think it ever surprises anyone anymore that we go back to Disney every year for our anniversary... lol:rotfl:

This time around our baby boy named Blake was 6 1/2 months when we took on his first trip to Disney... My parents have been talking about taking him since I was pregnant so they wanted to come along as well..

Our dear friends who have a son that is 2 months older than Blake wanted to go too...

So this time we stayed at Saratoga Springs so my parents, Gean, Blake, and I can all be comfortable.. There is so much to pack when you take a little one!!!

Here is little Blake

Blake was given a very large lollipop by one of the greeters

We had dinner at the Turf Club

We knew that for this trip we wanted to take Blake to MNSSHP
So we dressed him and his friend Logan as LMFAO

we even decked out their strollers with glow sticks and the famous songs my LMFAO playing... They were an extremely BIG HIT

Congratulations on the beautiful baby boy!!! And I can't believe five years is coming!! You look fabulous Christina. Thanks for sharing your anniversary trips also. Can't wait to hear what you have planned for your 5th.

Hubby and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary a little early, next month at Disney! Cannot wait to be 'home' again.

Thanks so much for sharing. Wonderful pictures - and wonderful story.

You baby boy is so cute - and he has your eyes.

Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

Congratulations on the beautiful baby boy!!! And I can't believe five years is coming!! You look fabulous Christina. Thanks for sharing your anniversary trips also. Can't wait to hear what you have planned for your 5th.

Hubby and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary a little early, next month at Disney! Cannot wait to be 'home' again.

Aww thank you so much!!! Hope you had a great Disney trip! Did you do a TR?

Thanks so much for sharing. Wonderful pictures - and wonderful story.

You baby boy is so cute - and he has your eyes.

Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

Thank you we are 22 days away!!!

Sounds like a great first trip for your son! Love the costumes. Your baby boy is adorable! :goodvibes

Your family just gets more beautiful. Baby Blake is just precious!

Congrats Christine, I'm so happy for you!:hug:

Just 2 days away from our Trip!

I realized that today 5 years ago we were checking into the Grand for the Wedding

I put my heart and soul into this weekend and I am so excited it is finally almost here!

Here are the plans

Wednesday, October 2 evening Couples Massage at a local spa in our hometown

Thursday, October 3-:drive: Check into GF:dance3::yay::cool1:
Magic Kingdom
Dinner Reservations at Via Napoli at 8:30pm

Friday, October 4- Happy Anniversary to us
Enjoy Grand Floridian Pool
5:00 walk to WP and take pictures if no one is getting married! We got married at 5pm
7:55pm- Dinner Reservations at Narcoossee's
after dinner walk over to GF Convention Center and walk through the ballroom where we had our reception (if no one is having a party) we wont wedding crash

Saturday, October 5
Epcot Food and Wine Festival

Sunday, October 6- Check out:guilty:

Stay Tuned for updates!

Christina! I just spent the last week reading over your PJ & TR and I am simply amazed! Your wedding turned out simply beautiful and congradulations on your little boy!

Christina! I just spent the last week reading over your PJ & TR and I am simply amazed! Your wedding turned out simply beautiful and congradulations on your little boy!

Awww thank you NeeNeeBell!!!!, now I just need to to find the time to do a TR on our 5 year anniversary last year!!! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!