Christmas alone

margot31

DIS Veteran
So I am considering really pitching the idea of making a run down (i live 3 hours away) to hubby for me to go from a friday-sunday. I would go before my AP is up in Dec. I have done christmas before but trying to think what to do alone. So much to do. If you only had a weekend what would you do?

If I was there by myself, I'd tour all the resorts with their Christmas decorations!! It's not something my DH and DS would have much patience for, so it would be a good thing for me to do without them.

I'd also see the Candlelight Processional at Epcot, ride the "Jingle" Cruise at MK, and maybe do the Christmas Party or a dessert party.

I agree with the pp about touring all the deluxe resorts to check out the Christmas decorations. Aside from that I really enjoy being at MK during the holiday season since it really puts me in the Christmas spirt.

I'd check out the deluxe resorts for the xmas decore, but i wouldnt spend too much time doing that to be honest. MK is definitely a must during xmas. So pretty with all the decore. Plus Epcot too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter