Christmas at Sea World

spidet1964

Mouseketeer
Has anybody heard any details. Mainl intersted in if they are having the food stations. It was great last year. I was only there 1 day but will be there 2 this year and definately want to get a lanyard.

Has anybody heard any details. Mainl intersted in if they are having the food stations. It was great last year. I was only there 1 day but will be there 2 this year and definately want to get a lanyard.
The trees are up on the lagoon and they are testing the sprayers. The ice skating show and Rudolph's area will open. O wondrous night isn't

The trees are up on the lagoon and they are testing the sprayers. The ice skating show and Rudolph's area will open. O wondrous night isn't

nothing has been said if OWN will be back or not

OWN will not return this year, there will be a new show, also the dates changed from the 21st of Nov to the 15th for the start
:sad1: one of my fav Christmas shows, oh well

should be some more info out soon

They have info up for Busch Gardens but not for Sea World. I'm sure it's pretty close. Food stations are back and that first weekend is a sneak peak

Yay ordered my ticks for Sasame str breakfast, Dinner with Santa and the lanyard for the food festival. Have a rescue tour scheduled. Any other animal encountersanybody recommend

Just throwing my .02 in here---- we are WDW fanatics, but NO ONE does Christmas like SW. !! The trees alone (and the music) are worth it !!! Santa" Fireside Feast was great (especially) for the price--- Dine with Santa was not nearly as good (eating at Shamu stadium didnt pan out that well !! :)) -- Dinner w Rudolph was ok--

The shows are soooo good !!! "OWN" was amazing and "Winter Wonderland on Ice" was excellent !!!

And who doesnt like Herbie and the Bumble !!!!???

I signed up for the new rescue tour but curious if anyone has dont any other animal encounters

Just throwing my .02 in here---- we are WDW fanatics, but NO ONE does Christmas like SW. !! The trees alone (and the music) are worth it !!! Santa" Fireside Feast was great (especially) for the price--- Dine with Santa was not nearly as good (eating at Shamu stadium didnt pan out that well !! :)) -- Dinner w Rudolph was ok--

The shows are soooo good !!! "OWN" was amazing and "Winter Wonderland on Ice" was excellent !!!

And who doesnt like Herbie and the Bumble !!!!???

Whenever we go to Disney every few years either Thanksgiving Week or beginning of Dec we always take a day at SW we love the holiday shows and decorations. We have a trip booked for next year hope we can go.

I signed up for the new rescue tour but curious if anyone has dont any other animal encounters
Dolphins up-close was a big hit with our family

We love the sea lion one. Have done multiple times, such fun to feed them those buckets of fish

Split into two tours now, but the beluga whale/walrus interactions were great too.

Just did the shorter penguin one as only thing available our date end of September. Wish there was less walking & more time face time. Want to do the longer one when we can work it into our plans.

Dolphins up-close was a big hit with our family

We love the sea lion one. Have done multiple times, such fun to feed them those buckets of fish

Split into two tours now, but the beluga whale/walrus interactions were great too.

Just did the shorter penguin one as only thing available our date end of September. Wish there was less walking & more time face time. Want to do the longer one when we can work it into our plans.
Thanks

We did the shorter penguin encounter in July and agree with your assessment; too much time spent walking to the penguin habitat!

We're doing the longer penguin encounter in 2 weeks. Hoping we get a little more face time with the penguins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!