Christmas at Sea World

yeah I don't get why Disney didn't find a way to still offer their shows if Seaworld can do theirs. I get a lot of SeaWorld's are outside but so is Hollywood Studios. I think there is more afoot with that than covid.

yeah I don't get why Disney didn't find a way to still offer their shows if Seaworld can do theirs. I get a lot of SeaWorld's are outside but so is Hollywood Studios. I think there is more afoot with that than covid.
100% money saving decision

I just saw the photo key is on sale for 35.00. Any opinion on if it's worth it. Remember I will be solo.

For fans of Voices of Liberty, EJ Cardona will be one of the performers at It's a Wonderful Night also his little brother who performed with American Music Machine and the Club Villains, I talked to Omar yesterday and they are all super happy that SWO is offering live entertainment and they all have a chance to work in what they love to do

I saw the show yesterday and loved it! Already looking forward to seeing it again

Easy- performers at Disney aren't wearing masks, and most of the shows at Disney have a ton of people in them (and don't really social distance)

I just saw the photo key is on sale for 35.00. Any opinion on if it's worth it. Remember I will be solo.

I have an annual PhotoKey, and use it all the time (mostly for the tours)

I saw the show yesterday and loved it! Already looking forward to seeing it again

Easy- performers at Disney aren't wearing masks, and most of the shows at Disney have a ton of people in them (and don't really social distance)

I have an annual PhotoKey, and use it all the time (mostly for the tours)

Last edited:
Does it work like the photo packages at Disney and Universal. Will it include my animal encounter photos?

Im doing the baluga, sea lion and rescue. Woukdnt think the rescue would

beluga and sea lion tours are both supposed to have a photographer. no idea about the rescue tour (I've never done it), but I'm assuming it doesn't

beluga and sea lion tours are both supposed to have a photographer. no idea about the rescue tour (I've never done it), but I'm assuming it doesn't
I didn't realize it's only for 1 day that's a bummer but I will save it for sunday with the baluga and the sesame street breakfast. I'll do rudolph town that night

For fans of Voices of Liberty, EJ Cardona will be one of the performers at It's a Wonderful Night also his little brother who performed with American Music Machine and the Club Villains, I talked to Omar yesterday and they are all super happy that SWO is offering live entertainment and they all have a chance to work in what they love to do

That sounds great that EJ.Cardona will be performing at sea world. I wish disney would follow suit and open entertanment up!
I confess I have not been to Sea World for many years, and all the things mentioned on this thread are new to me. Sounds like we will make a trip to SW next visit. Now that hubby is retired, we can go for an extended visit, off site, and visit other places in Florida. Thanks for all your info on SW.

A bit of info on the ice skating, it's $15 per person, 3 and up, you have to sign a waiver, socks and gloves are not provided so bring your own or buy them here, they have a kiosk right next to the slatted
Today was media day so you'll probably see lots of videos tomorrow

Ice skating at bayside opens today from 10am to 3pm. Remember to bring gloves and crew high socks or be prepared to buy them here
Santa meetsfepm 12:30am to park closing, later in the day you'll find the longest lined
Christmas trail opens at 5pm

I’m on the fence whether to book for after thanksgiving. If you have a chance can you come back & give a thumbs up or down?

Enoy!

We did the longer penguin tour this past Wednesday and really enjoyed it! It was DH and I with another family of 2 adults and 1 child. It was really fun having the penguins walking around by our feet (those are my shoes in the pic).

Also, if anyone is going to Sea World before the Christmas event ends and is interested in the sampler lanyard, we still have 6 punches left that we won't be able to use and I'd be happy to gift it forward. Whomever PMs me their address first I'll mail it to you.

Also, if anyone is going to Sea World before the Christmas event ends and is interested in the sampler lanyard, we still have 6 punches left that we won't be able to use and I'd be happy to gift it forward. Whomever PMs me their address first I'll mail it to you.

The lanyard has been claimed and is no longer available.

I was in Sea World on Sunday night (Dec 6) and I just wanted to point out that they are offering a TON of live entertainment for their Christmas event. On top of plusing their normal shows, (the orca show had a couple musicians added in) they had several other small acts throughout the park as well as the Christmas specific shows.

I know part of why there have been so many cuts in entertainment in other parks is in the name of limiting gatherings, but it is a little jarring to see massive cuts in that department for other parks compared to the way SW is going full steam ahead on shows. It is nice to see those live performers get some work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts