Christmas decorations at villas?!

davidmolliesmum

i must resist chocolate... i must resist chocolate
are there Christmas decorations at villas, or do we need a trip to Walmart?

Most we have stayed at didn't have any and we bought a few to put up. Last Christmas the TH we stayed in at Windsor Hills had a tree and decorations which the owners said we were more than welcome to use.

Most Villa Owners would discourage the use of Christmas Decorations being " Put Up " by renters

due to the damage that " Might " be done by using " Blue Tac " or string to hang them up onto walls & fittings .

We bought a fibre optic tree one year and left it packaged in the box with a note saying they could keep it if wanted. I certainly wouldn't cause any damage by sticking decorations on to the walls etc.

Hi,

We have booked for December, when I was making enquires it was a mixed bag of some villa owners providing decorations and some not. We ended up booking a villa with no Xmas decorations provided. We are there from the 9th to the 24th, I think I might just buy a small fibre optic tree or similar from Walmart for the living room....

Ali x

Yeah that’s what we’re thinking - small tree from Walmart certainly wouldn’t stick anything into villa walls x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!