Christmas Decorations PCC 4.0

bonnieappetit

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know for sure if the Christmas Decorations will be up for PCC4.0 on the ship and at Castaway Cay? I really really, I mean really hope so :santa:

Yes they will be! The decorations typically make an appearance right around Thanksgiving, I love seeing the ships decorated for the holidays!

Oh yes. The Fantasy and Castaway will be decorated. They were done up for PCC2.0, so we are in for a week of Disney Christmas decor.

Kim

Yes. They might even have a menorah hidden somewhere.

Oh yes. The Fantasy and Castaway will be decorated. They were done up for PCC2.0, so we are in for a week of Disney Christmas decor.

Kim

I enjoyed the reindeer nose and antlers on the trams. :)

Cool! Thanks you guys! Now, what are the decorations that are a must see? I just want to make sure I don't miss anything, haha!

Cool! Thanks you guys! Now, what are the decorations that are a must see? I just want to make sure I don't miss anything, haha!

I wouldn't call any of them "must see". There will be a tree at CC when you get off the ship. The ship itself will have come holiday themed decorations, perhaps a tree in the atrium, but that's about all I can recall from PCC 2.0.

It starts in the terminal when you arrive- I love the decorations in there. The ornaments on the tree are nautical. It gets you in the mood even before you board the ship. :santa:

But don't forget you can add to the festive atmosphere by decorating your own cabin door! :thumbsup2
It's fun to walk up and down the hallways admiring everyone's doors and fish extenders.

But don't forget you can add to the festive atmosphere by decorating your own cabin door! :thumbsup2
It's fun to walk up and down the hallways admiring everyone's doors and fish extenders.

I know we're cruising couple weeks before Christmas day, but our fish extender will be a Christmas stocking. It's just too easy to reuse the one I used to years ago.

This was in my DIS Updates email this morning... this is all in the DCL section of wdwinfo.com

Christmas by the Numbers (Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream)

On the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy more than 300 custom designed décor pieces adorn each ship, including:

Garland more than three football fields long (1,016 feet on the Disney Dream and 931 feet on the Disney Fantasy). That’s nearly enough to stretch the entire length of each ship!
66 holiday sprays ranging from 15 inches to six feet.
Wreaths ranging from 24 inches to five feet in diameter (29 wreaths on the Disney Dream and 27 on the Disney Fantasy).
Christmas trees ranging from two feet to 20 feet (41 trees on the Disney Dream and 39 on the Disney Fantasy).
One 20-foot-tall tree takes center stage in the atrium lobby weighing more than one ton and featuring 300 branches and more than 20,000 white LED lights.
Unique holiday decor is created for specific locations around the ship. Themes include bright colors in the kids clubs, holographic foliage for the teen and tween spaces, and elegant accents for the adult areas. Customized ornaments include a paint brush and palette in Animator's Palate, Mr. Potato Head in Oceaneer Club and colorful tropical fish in Cabanas.

Castaway Cay at Christmas

Holiday Carolers, Christmas trees, Character meet and greets and "snow flurries" on Disney's private island
Photo ops with Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, complete with their shell noses and tropical shirts
The tram is decorated like a reindeer with antlers and a tail.

Onboard Winter Holiday Events

"King Triton's Tree Lighting" in the atrium. A child will assist the Disney characters as the three-deck-tall tree is lit.
Disney characters pose for photos and autographs in the atrium dressed in holiday outfits.
Special holiday crafts which could include making holiday cards, decorating stockings, decorating gingerbread houses and creating holiday animation cells.
Holiday storytellers sharing tales of Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. There's even a story written just for guests of Disney Cruise Line about the magical feeling of the holidays on a ship.
Holiday caroling by international crew members
Disney Cruise Line holiday merchandise
Sunset Hanukkah services every day 12/8-12/16, Christmas services, including midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.
On Christmas morning, Santa Claus and his elves will be at the Christmas tree in the atrium with surprises for the kids, along with cookies and milk.
Holiday edition of "Till We Meet Again" on the last evening of the cruise.

That's a lot of holiday decorations to look forward to! :santa: :yay:

This was in my DIS Updates email this morning... this is all in the DCL section of wdwinfo.com

Christmas by the Numbers (Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream)

On the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy more than 300 custom designed décor pieces adorn each ship, including:

Garland more than three football fields long (1,016 feet on the Disney Dream and 931 feet on the Disney Fantasy). That’s nearly enough to stretch the entire length of each ship!
66 holiday sprays ranging from 15 inches to six feet.
Wreaths ranging from 24 inches to five feet in diameter (29 wreaths on the Disney Dream and 27 on the Disney Fantasy).
Christmas trees ranging from two feet to 20 feet (41 trees on the Disney Dream and 39 on the Disney Fantasy).
One 20-foot-tall tree takes center stage in the atrium lobby weighing more than one ton and featuring 300 branches and more than 20,000 white LED lights.
Unique holiday decor is created for specific locations around the ship. Themes include bright colors in the kids clubs, holographic foliage for the teen and tween spaces, and elegant accents for the adult areas. Customized ornaments include a paint brush and palette in Animator's Palate, Mr. Potato Head in Oceaneer Club and colorful tropical fish in Cabanas.

Castaway Cay at Christmas

Holiday Carolers, Christmas trees, Character meet and greets and "snow flurries" on Disney's private island
Photo ops with Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, complete with their shell noses and tropical shirts
The tram is decorated like a reindeer with antlers and a tail.

Onboard Winter Holiday Events

"King Triton's Tree Lighting" in the atrium. A child will assist the Disney characters as the three-deck-tall tree is lit.
Disney characters pose for photos and autographs in the atrium dressed in holiday outfits.
Special holiday crafts which could include making holiday cards, decorating stockings, decorating gingerbread houses and creating holiday animation cells.
Holiday storytellers sharing tales of Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. There's even a story written just for guests of Disney Cruise Line about the magical feeling of the holidays on a ship.
Holiday caroling by international crew members
Disney Cruise Line holiday merchandise
Sunset Hanukkah services every day 12/8-12/16, Christmas services, including midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.
On Christmas morning, Santa Claus and his elves will be at the Christmas tree in the atrium with surprises for the kids, along with cookies and milk.
Holiday edition of "Till We Meet Again" on the last evening of the cruise.

That's a lot of holiday decorations to look forward to! :santa: :yay:

Wow, that's awesome, thanks so much! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!