Christmas Events ?????s

Nicsmom

DIS Veteran
This will be my first visit to WDW during the Christmas season. I'll be there from 12/10-14. I've learned so much from the DIS experts but I still have a few questions.

1. I have a 4:30 PS at the LTT on the night that I will be attending the MVMCP. Do I leave the park after dinner and re-enter at 7:00 or do I stay until the party starts? How does that work?

2. I'm trying to decide which CP I will attend (5, 6:30 or 8:15). I'm going to do the dinner package. I would like to plan this so that I can still see the tree lighting and Santa story tellers. What time is the tree lighting and Santa story tellers? Any suggestions?

3. I've read something about decorating cookies in Epcot. Any details?

Thank you!!

I can only help with the second question. I did the second CP, last year it was at 6:45. The tree-lighting was at 6:00 and it's where FW ends and WS begins, where the 2 shops are and the Ferryboat landings. The only way to get to the CP on time after the tree lighting is probably to stand on the WS side. You'll see the tree lighting, but not the little show the characters put on on stage (the FW side). But that way you avoid the mobs of people when the tree lighting is over. As far as the Storytellers, there's a schedule for the different times throughout the day at the different countries. Because of overlapping times and not wanting to rush, it took me 2 days to see them all.

I have the answer to question #1. No you do not have to leave the park. You can walk to the main entrance, show your MVMCP ticket to a Cast Member and he/she will put an arm band on you.

Barbara

Actually you don't have to walk to the front of park to get a wrist band. Once they seat you at the LTT, tell you serving staff you are here for the xmas party. They will take your tickets and come back with the wrist bands for you right at the restuarant.

Once you leave the rest and the park closes you will be told to go to Tomorrowland (at least that is what they have done in the past). Everyone that has a wristband will be allowed into that area and you will wait until 7 for the party to start. The rides and everything are still open over there, so you don't have to just stand and wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter