Christmas Home Decor 2018

Love seeing everyone's decor! I traditionally put it up on Black Friday, since I'm off work anyways.

Here is most of mine:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

I am planning to do it this weekend. I usually do it the first weekend in December. They all look lovely!

Have ya'll major Xmas lovers seen the video of this? Especially you, @Klayfish? I wouldn't want to live in that neighborhood, but even my bah humbug self was impressed. This is just so well done.

Also, does anyone else find the WH decorations not just ugly, but a bit creepy/scary? You'd think they could have done better.

Have you seen the TV show “The Great Christmas Light Fight?” DS7 is obsessed with it.

As for the White House decor, I have a feeling the the First Lady couldn’t care less.

Love seeing everyone's decor! I traditionally put it up on Black Friday, since I'm off work anyways.

Here is most of mine:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Oh, I just love all your decor!! Very light & bright & beachy!!

And, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the chalkboard print in the bedroom? Our house is "seaside-cottage" themed, & I'm in love w/ that print & the quote!

Our living room tree is coastal-themed, &, as soon as our new Christmas tree skirt arrives, I plan to take pictures of all our Christmas decor!

Love your collage wall art wall, home & Christmas decor. It’s so beautiful.

Thanks so much!

Oh, I just love all your decor!! Very light & bright & beachy!!

And, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the chalkboard print in the bedroom? Our house is "seaside-cottage" themed, & I'm in love w/ that print & the quote!

Our living room tree is coastal-themed, &, as soon as our new Christmas tree skirt arrives, I plan to take pictures of all our Christmas decor!

Thanks!

The print is from: https://dearlilliestudio.com/product-category/chalkboard-art/chalkboard-downloads/ I had it printed as an engineering print at Office Depot (~$4), taped it to a piece of inexpensive piece of pressed wood (like you use on the back of a photo frame) and literally taped it into an open frame I found on clearance that I painted white. When I had a mantle, I switched out the print with the seasons (she has tons of options!) so taping the whole thing together made it easy to use. Now, I just have it in our guest room year-round.

Here are some pictures of the outside of our house. I did my best to capture everything, with all the lights on at once. Almost everything on the side of the driveway where the giant Mickey is dances to music. On the other side, the giant green and red tree (on the far right of the 5th picture) dances, the rest doesn't. I'd like to add a bit more lights, but have to keep it in check this year because I have a firm deadline that I need to have it all down by. Therefore, the more I put up the earlier I need to start disassembly. DD11 was there with me every night, working very hard. She's so proud of it and I had a wonderful time with her! Yes, I invited my boys, but well...I guess Fortnite takes priority. :D

Attachments

• 2018 Xmas.jpg
    2018 Xmas.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 2018 Xmas1.JPG
    2018 Xmas1.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 2018 Xmas2.jpg
    2018 Xmas2.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 2018 Xmas3.jpg
    2018 Xmas3.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 2018 Xmas4.jpg
    2018 Xmas4.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 2018 Xmas5.jpg
    2018 Xmas5.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 50
We moved the week before Christmas so I haven't had time to put up all of our regular decorations and can't find everything either. I'm especially bummed that I can't find our tree topper. On the plus side, the kids have assembled our Lego Christmas village and have been playing with it.

....that was our family room...our living room is coastal, so the tree in that room looks way different:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

I LOVE your beachy Christmas tree!!

Our living room is coastal as well, so the tree in our living room is also beach-themed.

We're actually at the beach right now for our family Christmas, but I'll have to take some pics to post when we get back home!

I love the Coastal tree! I hope to do that in our sun room eventually--we have a beachy theme going on out there. We've only lived coastal for a few years, and I add a few ornaments each year along the coastal theme.

I want to post a picture of our reading nook--it's decorated with garlands and these lovely hand-made ornaments that are really intricate and blingy. They look amazing from far away (up close, you can see my lack of talent). Problem is, my DD15 LIVES in that reading nook, so along with the ornament, you'd see her scattered clothing, piles of books, laptop, stray papers, etc. I'm loathe to clean it up--it's not my mess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!