~Christmas in July Present Sent/Recieved~COMPLETED

I am sorry to say but Chris never got the second part of his gift. :confused3 If it comes I will post so that nobody has to worry that it never arrived. :goodvibes He is leaving in just a few hours for the airport. He leaves at 10:30 pm PST.

He wants to THANK YOU for the wonderful $15 ITUNES Gift Card!! He just loves his IPOD, and now he can buy more music and TV! :thumbsup2 That is if I don't take it first...:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

As for me, I am excited to get to mine!!! The next few days will be TORTURE!! :dance3: :upsidedow

I am sorry to say but Chris never got the second part of his gift. :confused3 If it comes I will post so that nobody has to worry that it never arrived. :goodvibes He is leaving in just a few hours for the airport. He leaves at 10:30 pm PST.

He wants to THANK YOU for the wonderful $15 ITUNES Gift Card!! He just loves his IPOD, and now he can buy more music and TV! :thumbsup2 That is if I don't take it first...:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

As for me, I am excited to get to mine!!! The next few days will be TORTURE!! :dance3: :upsidedow

Have a safe trip Chris.

Just to say I,ve just been to the post office and posted out another parcel to Belledozer. I sent it international signed for this time so here's hoping this one arrives:)

Any arrivals today?

I am about to post the What did you recieve thread. Please post there to let us know of what goodies you had gotten from your pal. And keep this thread clear for the last 3 arrivals.

Haven't received parcel from scotsgal56 yet, but should receive the replacement package by the end of next week, or a couple of days into the following week. Will let everyone know when I receive it. Thanks for keeping the thread open long enough for me to get my package mommytotwo, and letting everyone know what I received. This has been my first exchange, but I can assure you that I will continue to be involved in more exchanges in the coming months. Unfortunately the mail can be rather fickle at times. And when you are at the whimsy of the postal service, anything can happen. Have a great day!!:flower3: :grouphug:

Trish

Haven't received parcel from scotsgal56 yet, but should receive the replacement package by the end of next week, or a couple of days into the following week. Will let everyone know when I receive it. Thanks for keeping the thread open long enough for me to get my package mommytotwo, and letting everyone know what I received. This has been my first exchange, but I can assure you that I will continue to be involved in more exchanges in the coming months. Unfortunately the mail can be rather fickle at times. And when you are at the whimsy of the postal service, anything can happen. Have a great day!!:flower3: :grouphug:

Trish

Anything yet?

Hi mommytotwo, nothing has come in the mail yet from scotsgal56. It should take about 2 weeks to arrive from Scotland, so I should be receiving it by the end of this week hopefully. Will let everyone know when I receive it, and what the contents are. Thanks for keeping the tread open!! Have a great day!:grouphug:

Trish

Hi mommytotwo, nothing has come in the mail yet from scotsgal56. It should take about 2 weeks to arrive from Scotland, so I should be receiving it by the end of this week hopefully. Will let everyone know when I receive it, and what the contents are. Thanks for keeping the tread open!! Have a great day!:grouphug:

Trish

Keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you for staying on top of things, and keeping us updated :).

It replacement package arrived in the mail today. Will let everyone know what I received on the other thread. Thanks for keeping the thread open long enough for me to receive the gifts from scotsgal56. Have a great day!!:grouphug:

Trish

It replacement package arrived in the mail today. Will let everyone know what I received on the other thread. Thanks for keeping the thread open long enough for me to receive the gifts from scotsgal56. Have a great day!!:grouphug:

Trish

woohoo:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: what a relief:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter