Christmas in November?

ashnicole

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I will be in WDW from 11/6-11/15 and am hoping to get a glimpse of WDW during the holiday season!
I'm assuming MK will be decorated by the first party date, but I'm having a hard time finding anything out about the other parks. When do their trees and other decorations usually go up?
Also, what are the must see resorts for Christmas decorations (once they're up)? We love resort hopping, so it would be fun to see some of them decorated, even if they're not completely finished!
Thank you!!

We visited in mid-November a few years back and only the MK and the GF were decorated. It was a short trip and we didn't see every park though. So I believe you will certainly see some holiday decorations, probably more so in the parks than the resorts at first. We're visiting in late November this year and are looking forward to the decorations too.

We were there 11/6-11/13. MK had lots of decorations. It was beautiful! I do not remember seeing decorations at any of the other parks. We went to Chef Mickey's for breakfast and they were decorating the gingerbread display in the lobby. When we left on 11/13, they had not started decorating AKL.

I was there last year from the 15th-19th and also did the MVMCP November 13th. All the parks were decorated for our stay, including the trees out front, from what I remember, and I think some of the hotels we visited were decorated, but I know some parks and hotels were not decorated in full yet. But I think it's safe to assume that MK will definitely be decorated for your stay once MVMCP starts on the 9th.

We were there that time last year. Magic Kingdom was all decked out in Christmas decor. That was the first week for the Christmas party too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!