Christmas Off Site Restaurants

DisChrisCole

Earning My Ears
Hi! We will be driving to Orlando Christmas day and should arrive around 5pm. Are restaurants typically open in the evening on Christmas ? This is out first trip during Christmas so wasn't certain. Thanks!

From my recollection, bar this virus time, not many. Mostly the fast food. We had Christmas dinner in Margaritaville at City Walk, as while staying close to Sea World, it was one of the few we knew would be open. So I would say, try around the parks, is your best bet.

Hi! We will be driving to Orlando Christmas day and should arrive around 5pm. Are restaurants typically open in the evening on Christmas ? This is out first trip during Christmas so wasn't certain. Thanks!

What kind of restaurants are you looking for? The typical chains? Or are you looking for something special? Something inside at Disney or Universal? Dinner at a hotel?

Or are you trying to wing it and intend to eat wherever you see an 'open' sign?

I would suggest you make an early decision on this, since times are much different this year, capacity reduced, and other constraints. Check out what is available of the type of dining you might want and maybe call ahead to find out if they will be open that day. Since you are actually traveling on Christmas day, it might be nice to know what you can expect.

What kind of restaurants are you looking for? The typical chains? Or are you looking for something special? Something inside at Disney or Universal? Dinner at a hotel?

Or are you trying to wing it and intend to eat wherever you see an 'open' sign?

I would suggest you make an early decision on this, since times are much different this year, capacity reduced, and other constraints. Check out what is available of the type of dining you might want and maybe call ahead to find out if they will be open that day. Since you are actually traveling on Christmas day, it might be nice to know what you can expect.
Thank you! Just looking for anything open really. Possibly sit down - maybe Cracker Barrel, Outback, etc. etc. OR we an do fast food! I know most places where we live are closed on Christmas Day but wasn't certain what to expect in Orlando.

How about something at Disney Springs? That's what we're going to try for (Boathouse for us specifically).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter