Christmas Ornament Exchange-Sign up-CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please read this thread before signing up- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3345701

Do you like to decorate your Christmas tree? Would you like new ornaments to put onto your tree from a fellow exchanger? Come, and join us for this ornament exchange.

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping costs. You MUST send me your d.c. number or tracking number right after sending off your exchange, and I will be keeping track of all exchanges. Post on the sent/received thread as you send off your exchange, and as you receive them.

Please be sure to pack all ornaments with extra packaging material, write fragile on the box, .... so that we can try to avoid any breakage.

Dates:
Names to be given to pals by-Tuesday 11/4
Send by date for 1st time participants in my exchanges-11/7
Second send by date-Monday 11/24
***When signing up, I will let you know your send by date, along with any other info. or special mailing instructions.

Please pm me the following info. and on the title of your pm, list what exchange you are signing up for.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail-Yes or No-
*Do you have a certain theme for your Christmas tree(s)-
*What are your hobbies/collections-
*Feel free to jot down some info. that might be helpful to your pal when purchasing your gift.

Sign ups are now CLOSED. Please post on the sent/received thread, and participants, please check your pm boxes. I will be sending everyone their pals info. by tonight.

Per the instructions at the top, it say's " Post on the sent/received thread as you send off your exchange, and as you receive them." I sent a PM with my shipping info so it can be tracked, but I am failing to find the sent/received thread to post on that it say's to in the instructions... guess I am blind. I did a search for one, but it came up with 0 finds. Am I missing something or am I just suppose to post here that I shipped it?

Per the instructions at the top, it say's " Post on the sent/received thread as you send off your exchange, and as you receive them." I sent a PM with my shipping info so it can be tracked, but I am failing to find the sent/received thread to post on that it say's to in the instructions... guess I am blind. I did a search for one, but it came up with 0 finds. Am I missing something or am I just suppose to post here that I shipped it?

Here is the link, and I also bumped the thread up.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3346976

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter