Christmas wedding ideas

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
I'm newly engaged and planning a wedding for December 2003. I know you all have some great ideas for a December wedding. Tell me all your great ideas (anything from big ideas to little ones for favors, invitations, etc.)! :)

A friend of mine did this at her Christmas wedding a couple of years ago and it was so neat. At the reception there was a huge Crhistmas tree. In the insert of the invitation they asked people to bring an ornament that represented them. Next to the tree there was a book and they asked everyone to sign the book and describe the ornament they brought and how it represented them. It was beautiful and every Christmas they put the ornaments on their tree and they think of their family and friends as well as their wedding.

What a cute idea! I could even use that for a shower if not at the wedding itself.

Our December wedding has some less obvious but holiday touches. The flowers were done in whites and red. The maid of honor dress was a classic red satin, the Dad's tuxes and best man's were in a red and black print. The moms all wore dark green. The corsage's for the women had a red/green/gold plaid ribbon. The pictures from around EPCOT are just beautiful, and the hotels are all decorated too which added some "free" floral decor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter