Christmas Week - Booked all my FP+ Yay!

Mom*3

Earning My Ears
Thank you, everyone, for all the great tips and advice! We booked a party of 6, for a short stay, Christmas Week (12/26-12/30), and were able to get all of our desired FP+! Including: FOP, Slinky Dog and 7DMT! My husband used 1 desktop with his account and I used another desktop with my account and split up the days to work with. We had our iPhones ready as backup, but were never needed. MDE worked perfectly! My husband could not believe all the fuss I made before hand.:laughing: Had everthing booked by 6:15am (local time).

FOP for 60+4, party of 6 at 10:15am. Several time slots were available.
Slinky Dog for 60+3, party of 6 at 7:15pm. Only evening time slots were available.
7DMT for 60+1, party of 6 at 3:45pm. Only afternoon and evening were available.

Everything else we were able to book and modify, easily. Using, "Refresh and Modify", definitely works! We were able to adjust time slots that didn't initially seem to be there. We're going to keep trying for better times for Slinky and 7DMT, but at least we have something!

Thank you! Good Luck to everyone else booking FP+ this week!:santa:

Mine opens up tomorrow and I'm aiming FOP for the 30th too. Hopefully we'll get it! We're a party of 2. :-) Great you got all!!

Mine opens up tomorrow and I'm aiming FOP for the 30th too. Hopefully we'll get it! We're a party of 2. :-) Great you got all!!

lol Dec 30th seems to be a popular day for AK and FOP. Ours opens tomorrow as well, and we are hoping for the same.

Congrats to the OP and best of luck everyone else!

lol Dec 30th seems to be a popular day for AK and FOP. Ours opens tomorrow as well, and we are hoping for the same.

Congrats to the OP and best of luck everyone else!

Well, I hope it went very well for you! It went great for us, even though being a party of 2 always helps out. We got FOP every day we wanted including Dec 30th. We got SDMT on 60 days exactly (27th evening) which is exactly as we wanted. We could've gotten FEA in Epcot if we liked, but it would disrupt the planning as one of us is a first timer, therefore I got Test Track instead. It gave a few problems (or a lot) as the system crashed multiple times but it all worked out in the end! For those wanting SDD, at least for a party of 2, there were times available everyday I checked from Dec 27th to Jan 3rd. :) Now I just need to wait for 60 more days to actually start the trip! lol

Thank you, everyone, for all the great tips and advice! We booked a party of 6, for a short stay, Christmas Week (12/26-12/30), and were able to get all of our desired FP+! Including: FOP, Slinky Dog and 7DMT! My husband used 1 desktop with his account and I used another desktop with my account and split up the days to work with. We had our iPhones ready as backup, but were never needed. MDE worked perfectly! My husband could not believe all the fuss I made before hand.:laughing: Had everthing booked by 6:15am (local time).

FOP for 60+4, party of 6 at 10:15am. Several time slots were available.
Slinky Dog for 60+3, party of 6 at 7:15pm. Only evening time slots were available.
7DMT for 60+1, party of 6 at 3:45pm. Only afternoon and evening were available.

Everything else we were able to book and modify, easily. Using, "Refresh and Modify", definitely works! We were able to adjust time slots that didn't initially seem to be there. We're going to keep trying for better times for Slinky and 7DMT, but at least we have something!

Thank you! Good Luck to everyone else booking FP+ this week!:santa:
Congrats glad it went smoothly :thumbsup2

Yay! Happy it's working out for others too. I guess we have the same plan, MK on the 27th and AK on the 30th. :)
I was so surprised that I could book a party of 6 so easily, I was prepared to break up in to 3's or 2's.
Now, the waiting!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!