Christmas

KatieCharlotte

DIS Veteran
We'll be at Universal on NYE and IOA Jan 2 or 3. Christmas decorations will be up through the weekend, according to the Universal website. So, if this is our only holiday trip (but we've done Universal/IOA a lot before), we want to focus on holiday shows and decorations. Is there anything particular we should be sure to see, in terms of decorations? Especially HP related? Are the HP shows (Frogs Choir etc.) all Christmas/Yule-themed? We like to notice special little touches -- any holiday related things we shouldn't miss? I'm guessing that the Seuss area has quite a few Christmas touches, along with Grinchmas of course.

Both HP lands are decorated and the shows, including the frogs, have holiday themes. You are right about Seuss land. Looks awesome at night. You should check the website as they may still be doing the Grinch breakfast, which I highly recommend. And the Grinch live show is ok too (seats are really uncomfortable for me).

And the Macy parade is great at USO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter