Chunkymonkey & Chubbyhubby's Year of Disney PTR! NEW 12/27 THE END and New TR Link!

Tonight we fly down to WDW!!!

Yay!!! See you soooon!!!

My only addition is the possibility of morning EMH at DHS on August 13th because it's the last day for TGMR - I'm not even sure I want to race the crowds to ride this one last time but I'll see if we're up for it.

I was thinking about trying to get on this tonight at DHS...but...wait times are 60 minutes...I don't think DD cares that much...and not sure I do either for a 60 minute wait...

I'm having DISmeets with @KathyM2, @ariane37, @soniam, @MeghanEmily and most likely with @Elandon (send me a PM if you'd like to meet up!) and @Monykalyn. So cool that that I get to meet "friends" down there too. My family is wondering how I have so many "friends" at WDW. I tell them I write in an online Disney forum and it literally goes in one ear and out the other.

Yay!! So funny because my DD said the same thing. How do you know all these people? LOL. She really enjoyed meeting @ariane37 though and I think it will be so much fun to meet you guys! Definitely text! When you are actually here it is so much easier to just text and say "where are you now?" lol than to try to remember everyone's plans!!

I sent stuff to the Polynesian ahead of time via Garden Grocer and Amazon Prime.

Best idea. We are really glad we did this as we have some drinks and snacks in the room that did not cost and arm and a leg.

I'm having DISmeets with @KathyM2, @ariane37, @soniam, @MeghanEmily and most likely with @Elandon (send me a PM if you'd like to meet up!) and @Monykalyn. So cool that that I get to meet "friends" down there too. My family is wondering how I have so many "friends" at WDW. I tell them I write in an online Disney forum and it literally goes in one ear and out the other.

Yay! See you soon! And have an awesome trip!

It looks like it's gonna be one HOT SWEATY WEEK. So far the weather looks the same every day. 94 degrees and up with a real feel of 105 with 50% chance of thunderstorms. Ha, what else is new?

Lord help us all...

Well since it is trip time for you, I figured I would catch up on your PTR...haha. I already saw a few photos on FB! Have a wonderful big family trip! Can't wait to read all about it!

I am finally back on the Dis long enough to catch up!!!! The fam trip looks amazing!!! Great planning on your part, for sure. Can't wait for the TR!

Thanks for your Hawaii planning help - we are down to 1 month and 4 days!!!! Your blog has been very helpful!!!

So glad we got to meet briefly. Looking forward to visiting more in November. I hope the trip is going well.

Hope you guys have/had a safe trip down, and I can't wait to hear about it! I hope you have a great time with the family and make lots of wonderful memories :D

giphy.gif

Happy travel day!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful time!!!'

Have the most wonderful time with your family!!!!!

I hope you guys have an awesome trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo Have a great trip!!! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Have a great trip!

Have a great trip!

Yay! Have a great trip!

Have a fabulous trip!! I'm only 10 days away and am so excited!

Have a great trip!

Woohoooooo!!! Have a wonderful time!!

Well since it is trip time for you, I figured I would catch up on your PTR...haha. I already saw a few photos on FB! Have a wonderful big family trip! Can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you everyone! I just got back yesterday. It was an exhausting trip. It was fun but I think everyone was glad to get out of the heat. We did have great moments though and I got to meet many of you DISboarders which was so much fun! I will start the TR shortly! I'm preparing to head back to the "oven" in two weeks, but we're just going to take it easy (yeah right). Will write more in an upcoming post!

In the meantime I'll leave you with this picture from our trip...

KSnd75RJ3mq9HWcwGBI4UPOjyy7uy66gjCR66kJGD6uB7R1nSgAMlmqYneZQ6pnHP52GvU9wrI_daJMSk6Agq-hbg9iuYOhNSibfDTMpDgHjB7wfx5znzwooYUjVZBYxMNS_ppx-NcufwR6qoZv6q_TgaBtewPSJclhKHJODhxPa4lp7AECuQWAwuU7RU2AMIeeqIBgPFA-mG5BOv1LBTfdK9brBNsk0Li6w8sTmQ38KHADtLsU27tI2MLCjcwBQoT_8z6lIHsDi7G0bIw1nfsK5oIX7o6GRDwYnsSKye_nmqNpds0QO1VMmoAJE3N6Fgthz2oPEgb2lEEmRn6tWvf5KfyVU0GHmTxe69g3SM7zfLA8NIZddKzgII4XpSxhodJMZhIpjJnhZ85Yg_GiVRR2ov5ml3LK5TcxODoe8xLGDDTgJFX4MZfqORCvcyeItJg1JsEciWNHAYhH-5WpeRlWz1I811EjxikNcUPeZAQY18fbiC6JawAbzQ_sPb86pvPq3CXitFD-OI9fPH6TKczQPtspokZafSOnSoBFZNioI9ipkdRyJeMMcUjlkUHI_R-ZhWoxWg_K2qGyzUOuSLWLe76_yVACMGSpQCUT2yYFKApiwd8IMkw=w692-h461-no

I'm somewhere in the back holding Bryan, LOL

Last edited:
Yay!! So funny because my DD said the same thing. How do you know all these people? LOL. She really enjoyed meeting @ariane37 though and I think it will be so much fun to meet you guys! Definitely text! When you are actually here it is so much easier to just text and say "where are you now?" lol than to try to remember everyone's plans!!

I'm so glad we got to meet up all those times! It looked like you guys had an amazing trip!

Best idea. We are really glad we did this as we have some drinks and snacks in the room that did not cost and arm and a leg.
It is, isn't it? I'm gonna do that from now on!

Have a fabulous trip!! I'm only 10 days away and am so excited!

Have a fabulous trip!!! It is HOT!

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you all! :jumping1:

Your nieces and nephew are just too cute!!! :cutie:

See you next week!!!!!! :hyper:

I'm so happy we got to see each other again, twice!!
Hope you're having a magical time!

Yay! See you soon! And have an awesome trip!

Lord help us all...

Hi Meghan! I hope you're having a magical time with your family, who are all really cute BTW. I'm so happy we got to meet up that one time! Happy honeymoon!

You're almost here :cheer2: I hope your flight was uneventful; I'll text you tomorrow!!

Aww I'm sad we didn't get to meet up but I'm sure our paths will cross again one day!!!
Heading to your TR right now!

Haha, yup it was a crazy week but we all had a good time despite the heat...but it was HOT!

A little late, but none the less ........ have a GREAT trip and we hope to meet up with you in September!

See you in two weeks! Safe travels!!

I am finally back on the Dis long enough to catch up!!!! The fam trip looks amazing!!! Great planning on your part, for sure. Can't wait for the TR!

Thanks for your Hawaii planning help - we are down to 1 month and 4 days!!!! Your blog has been very helpful!!!

Thank you! Yes it was a fun but exhausting trip!
I'm so jealous you're headed to Hawaii! I could totally use a Hawaii vacation right now, LOL. Aloha!

Have a wonderful time!!!

Thank you!

So glad we got to meet briefly. Looking forward to visiting more in November. I hope the trip is going well.

I'm so happy we got to meet that one time!! Can't wait for November!!
The trip was awesome but crazy!

I'm excited to read about your recent trip!!

I also somehow just noticed that we will be at WDW at the same time! I have a trip 8/31-9/5 :D

I'm so glad we got to meet up all those times! It looked like you guys had an amazing trip!

Yes indeed, it was so much fun!! and yes, we had an amazing trip and I am still in shock that it has come and gone!

It is, isn't it? I'm gonna do that from now on!

Yeah me too...although I'm not ordering from Amazon again...my misting fans still have not arrived lol. Garden Grocer for sure!

See you in two weeks! Safe travels!!

I can't believe you get to go back in two weeks!! So jealous!

I'm excited to read about your recent trip!!

I also somehow just noticed that we will be at WDW at the same time! I have a trip 8/31-9/5 :D

Oh that's awesome! PM me if you'd like to meet up. So far our plans look like 9/4 morning at DHS, then Epcot, then Citrico's for dinner. Hoping to catch HEA at night too if we can. I'm so sad the express bus is gone. It would have been perfect for one day of park hopping. On 9/5 we have the whole day at Epcot until we have to leave the park. Hope our paths do cross!

Looks like so much fun! And I'm quite jealous that you will back for Food and Wine in just a couple of short weeks!

It was exhausting but fun at the same time, ya know? I think I was most exhausted because I was the tour guide pretty much every day. No one had to open a map!!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it, but also can't believe I'm doing it all over again...the heat, the humidity, the rain...what was I thinking! :rotfl:

Yes indeed, it was so much fun!! and yes, we had an amazing trip and I am still in shock that it has come and gone!

It was over so quickly, right? Can't believe we waited this long and then all of sudden the trip is over! :cool:

Yeah me too...although I'm not ordering from Amazon again...my misting fans still have not arrived lol. Garden Grocer for sure!

Really?!? That's crazy. I can't believe it's taking so long! They must be coming from China...literally!

I can't believe you get to go back in two weeks!! So jealous!

Thanks! Although I'm not looking forward to touring the parks in the heat again. Must try and take more breaks, but we're there for such a short time I want to pack it all in and do it all over again, ya know? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter