Church Services onboard the Magic?

jenpan

Luvin the Mouse!
Just wondering if anyone can tell me about the services, if any, which are conducted on the Magic. Thanks!

According to the Navigators posted on inkkognito's site, there is a non-denominational service on Sunday morning at 9AM. You might want to check once you get on board.

We did the non-denominational service on our 7-day last May and found it rather unsatisfying. It was led by a young CM who does youth work somewhere, but who was just "reading" a service, but not feeling it. The music wasn't my style... it was watered down so that nobody would feel uncomfortable with it's being too "churchy". But I have read that they've arranged for clergy to come onboard for major Christian holidays such as Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter