Circumpolar Race Around the World (CRAW)

I have completed the extra regions and can add a few things.

1. Bonus regions are all multi-sport meaning that you can include non-running/walking miles, i.e. biking which can help get thru quicker.
2. @opusone is correct in that you can continue to have teams of up to 10 people, but of course can tackle with fewer
3. Bonus regions are a little cheaper since the cost of board is factored into the original regions
4. With the bonus regions they include magnets to stick to the board

Now I need to go and put mine together.

I have completed the extra regions and can add a few things.

1. Bonus regions are all multi-sport meaning that you can include non-running/walking miles, i.e. biking which can help get thru quicker.
2. @opusone is correct in that you can continue to have teams of up to 10 people, but of course can tackle with fewer
3. Bonus regions are a little cheaper since the cost of board is factored into the original regions
4. With the bonus regions they include magnets to stick to the board

Now I need to go and put mine together.

Thanks for info!

So.... Is there interest in the bonus regions? I might be interested. I literally have not run once since we completed this. I need my motivation back!

Yeah, I would be interested! I miss putting my n mileage in CRAW and the empty spaces on the map bug me everything I walk by it. Any others?

I’m very happy with my map being the completed original route. It was great running with everyone, but no extra regions for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!