Classic Cartoons

Bill007

Mouseketeer
Okay, am I weird? I've been watching loads of the old classic animated shorts by Disney and I find, at 55, that I am enjoying them more now than when I was a kid! In the past few weeks I've watched all of the classic black and white Mickey's from 1928 on, several of the color Mickey's, most of the Silly Symphonies and many of Donald Duck (My favorite. I was finally able to complete my collection of all 4 classic Donald's from the Treasures DVD's). And I find myself watching and enjoying the ORIGINAL Ducktales cartoon. I hope that doesn't make me odd!

Bill

Nothing weird about it. Those are great cartoons! I think we go through phases in life where we appreciate different things. I think most of here certainly appreciate Disney to some extent, but I find I have never been more engaged with Disney than I am now, even as a kid. I didn't always feel this way however, and they were just another company to me for a while, and there were other things I was fascinated with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter