Clearwater Beach Hotels

CR1SSY

Earning My Ears
WE are going to Clearwater Beach for 1 or 2 nights in July. Will we be able to find good accommodation by not booking & how do the rates work out? Do we pay per room or per person? WE are 2 adults & 2 children 12 &16.

Hi Crissy

I am afraid I haven't gone to Florida in July, stayed at Clearwater - or booked "on the hoof" as they say - but thought I would give your post a ~~Bump~~ as it was looking mighty lonely with 0 at the side!

I would hazzard a guess that you would be able to get booked into somewhere - even if it was just a standard Motel - but if you wanted something more upmarket or have anything particular in mind, then I would be inclined to make a ressie. Of course, you only need to pay a deposit now - and I think you normally have until a day or two beforehand to cancel without it costing anything, so perhaps it would be worth considering booking something now - then keep looking for a cheaper option or reduction in room rates till just before you go?

Have you thought about where you bid for your room? I cant remember the name off hand - but I am sure someone will post it - you put in how much your willing to pay for a room - and then you either get it offered at that rate - or you have to bid up??

I probably have this all wrong - but as I said, I am sure someone will be along soon to offer some further help :)

hi crissy
i had a week in clearwater 2 years ago so i'll give you all the info i can , if i were you i would try and go down during the week as the weekends can get really busy (it was when we were there) also in alot of the mcdonalds you can pick up little books with all sorts of coupons for hotels and they are quite good they have a web site www.roomsaver.com and you can print coupons of the web for them. the hotel i was in was the best western seawake on gulfview blvd and it was very nice and right on the beach also the cost is per room per night not per person. hope this helps and best of luck
margaret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter