CLOSED - 110 SSR points for rent at $13 per point - must be used by Nov. 30, 2020 - can be used at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrap disney

Mouseketeer
Hi,

*** UPDATE - I have 5 points left at $13.00 per point. I am willing to add up to 11 points at $14.50 per point to complete a one-night reservation somewhere.

I have 110 points for rent - the points can be used at any resort. The points cannot be transferred. The points expire Nov. 30, 2020. If a couple of additional points are needed to complete a reservation, I can use a few of this year's points.

Please let me know your dates, room size, and resort preference, and I will get back to you promptly.

Payment via Paypal (buyer pays fees) or Zelle. Will provide a simple contract. I have rented my points out before.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Interested in renting at OKW or BWV for 4 nights late September into October. 2 Adults, studio is fine. 9/24-9/28 or 9/30-10/4

My Daughter is currently in a 1 BR at Disney
She was to leave tuesday and is looking to extend
Would you have anything?
(By the way I have not done this before)
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter