CLOSED 118 OKW Points for TRANSFER @ $16.00 PP Dec Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLafont

Earning My Ears
Dec 2019 (118 points) points available for TRANSFER @ $16.00 PP. These points can be banked and used at any DVC resort.

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't need them all but I would be willing to buy 80 points in a transfer from you. I need them for an October 2020 reservation. thanks

That would be great. I was trying to figure out how to DM you (sorry I’m new to this) so we can talk about payment and account stuff. I can pay either pay pal or send a cashiers check if you would like.

The DM system has some rules before you can utilize. I prefer Pay-pal because I can see instant payment into my account. I've done this several times and there are different ways to accomplish the transfer. It depends what you are comfortable with. I've had people insist on 3 way conference calls with MS or I've had provide me the acct# and I make the transfer myself. Let me know what you prefer - Thanks, Mike

HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

I'm potentially looking for 86 points for May use if you can confirm availability of the room I need (and the points are still available).

Hi! I just need a room for one night, please! March 13, 2020. What is available that night and how many points? Thanks so much! Hope it works out!!!

Dec 2019 (118 points) points available for TRANSFER @ $16.00 PP. These points can be banked and used at any DVC resort.

Thanks
New to this Would I be able to use for week at Polynesian in August or couple days over winter break

Points can be used at any DVC resort - they are for transfer to another member only at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter