CLOSED: 123 Copper Creek Points for Rent at $17pp- Points Rented Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneydreamer23

Earning My Ears
I have 183 Copper Creek points available for rent at $17 per point. Sorry, no transfers!

These can be used at Copper Creek with arrival before January 2021 (February use year,) or at any other resort within the 7 month booking window.

If interested, please PM me the following, and I will check availability.
  • Arrival and departure dates
  • Resort and room category
  • Travel party - adults and kids
**Payment must be made in full with PayPal at the time the reservation is confirmed. I will send a contract.

Last edited:
Hello
Is there any availability for a studio please 1 October to the 5th October
Thanks!

Hi - I need 119 points from July 13-July 18th at the Polynesian - Disneyworld. Can you do that? I'm ready to go today. Thx

I'm looking to do a split stay in studio rooms 11/29-12/6 with the first 3 nights (11/29-12/2) at BLT and the remainders (12/2-12/6) at BWV. Do you think this could be doable?

Hi - I need 119 points from July 13-July 18th at the Polynesian - Disneyworld. Can you do that? I'm ready to go today. Thx
Unfortunately, a standard view studio is not available on the 13th. There are options:
July 14-19 in a standard view studios for 123 points
July 13 in a Lake View Studio for 27 points + July 14-18 in a standard view studio for 96 points
July 13-18 in a Lake View Studio for 140 points.

Let me know if you like any of these options. Thanks!

Unfortunately, a standard view studio is not available on the 13th. There are options:
July 14-19 in a standard view studios for 123 points
July 13 in a Lake View Studio for 27 points + July 14-18 in a standard view studio for 96 points
July 13-18 in a Lake View Studio for 140 points.

Let me know if you like any of these options. Thanks!

I think I'm going to need to go with the Lake View studio for 140 from 7/13-7/18. Unfortunately I cannot DM on this system. Can we connect outside of this board?

I think I'm going to need to go with the Lake View studio for 140 from 7/13-7/18. Unfortunately I cannot DM on this system. Can we connect outside of this board?
I wish we could but the boards forbid the sharing of email addresses or phone numbers.
I wish I could set this up for you. It would be a great deal for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter