CLOSED :150 Riviera Points to Rent/Transfer - $18 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Virgil,

We have rented points many times in the past / are easy to deal with. :goodvibes

Resort: Riviera

Room Type(s): Standard Studio ... we would consider preferred (but we would like standard)

Check In Date: October 2, 2020

Check Out Date: October 5, 2020

# of Adults: 3

# of Children: 1 (16 years old at the time of travel)

Please do not hesitate to reach out / PM - we would like to make this happen ASAP.
Thank you

Last edited:
Any rooms available at either Poly or Riviera, standard, 2 adults/ 2 kids, 11/27-12/2?
I have 150 points for rent .I can borrow from next year if more points are needed. Home resort is the NEW Riviera resort. Use year is December. I can book a reservation at the Rivera up to 11 months from the date you are reading this post or all other resorts up to 7 months from the date you are reading this. Availability for Studios fill up quickly.

You can post below or message me the following details to check for availability:

Resort:

Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view

Check In Date:

Check Out Date:

# of Adults:

# of Children:

Payment: Payment is due after I send you a confirmed reservation. I will also provide a contract for the rental as well.
hi. I’d like to rent a riviera deluxe studio check in October 27 check out October 30 (3 nights) for two adults. Do you still have points available and can you check on this. I’m fine with a standard or a preferred view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter