CLOSED 154 SSR Points for Rent @$14 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

speicher46

DIS Veteran
154 DVC Points for Rent @ $14 per point. These points must be used by September 1, 2020. I have been renting points my family does not use for many years and have many many satisfied customers.

looking for AKL 1BR SV for March 20-22, 2020. 2 adults 3 youth. Please let me know if there is any availability. THANKS!!

looking for AKL 1BR SV for March 20-22, 2020. 2 adults 3 youth. Please let me know if there is any availability. THANKS!!
The only 1 bedrooms available for the dates you selected are at Saratoga Springs and Old Key West.

I am looking for a studio for 2 people June 22-June 25
There is availability in many of the WDW resorts for the dates you requested. If you would like me to make a reservation for you, I will need the names, address, phone number and email of all adult guest and the names and ages of any children. I will also need your preferred resorts. After making the reservation, I will send you the confirmation number. I accept PayPal, money order, or check.
The points would be at the discounted rate of $14 per point.

Thanks.

I am sorry but they show no availability at either BWV or BCV for the dates you requested.
I just checked again and there are no 2 bedrooms available for any of the days you requested at BWV and BCV. They did have a 1 BR for two of the nights but I am sure that won't help.

Studios are available for those dates. 88-129 points depending on resort. Let me know if you want me to make a reservation for you.
I have 7 people so I would need two studios. Are there two available at the same resort by chance? I'm not sure if that is an option or if you have enough points. Thanks so much for your assistance.

154 DVC Points for Rent @ $14 per point. These points must be used by September 1, 2020. I have been renting points my family does not use for many years and have many many satisfied customers.
I'm looking for a room for two people from August 30 - September 5th. Excuse my ignorance, but I didn't know if the usage goes by your check-in or check-out date so I figured I would ask. Thank you!

I have 7 people so I would need two studios. Are there two available at the same resort by chance? I'm not sure if that is an option or if you have enough points. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Yes there are two studios available at the same resorts. Two studios would require 176 to 258 points depending on the resort. I only have 135 discounted points left at $14. Anything above that would be my regular points at $16 per point. You could also consider a two bedroom unit.

I'm looking for a room for two people from August 30 - September 5th. Excuse my ignorance, but I didn't know if the usage goes by your check-in or check-out date so I figured I would ask. Thank you!
It goes by check in date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter