CLOSED - 310 OKW Points for Rent - $16 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratthouse

DIS Veteran
I have 310 OKW points available to rent for reservations beginning 2.1.20 for $16 per point. These points are not available for transfer. I've rented many times over the past several years and can provide references upon request. Rental contract will also be provided.

If interested, please send me your dates, preferred resort(s), room size, and view (if applicable).

Thanks!

Hey there Fratthouse! Fellow TN resident here. Looking for the week of 10/10/20-10/17/20, want to purchase up to about 110 points (so any property that meets that), and a studio. Thank ya kindly!

Hey there Fratthouse! Fellow TN resident here. Looking for the week of 10/10/20-10/17/20, want to purchase up to about 110 points (so any property that meets that), and a studio. Thank ya kindly!
Hi! It looks like the only places with full availability for your stay under 110 points are studios at OKW and Saratoga Springs. AKL also has a studio Savanna View for 116 points.
Right now, I'm only able to book at OKW, but could book that today if you're interested. If you'd like to move forward, you can send me a PM and we can iron out the details. Thanks!

Hi! It looks like the only places with full availability for your stay under 110 points are studios at OKW and Saratoga Springs. AKL also has a studio Savanna View for 116 points.
Right now, I'm only able to book at OKW, but could book that today if you're interested. If you'd like to move forward, you can send me a PM and we can iron out the details. Thanks!
As soon as I can send a PM (I have met the post threshold, it just hasn't registered yet), I will. I'm definitely interested in moving forward with this.

If the points are still available, I'm looking for Sept 12-Sept 26, 2 studios at AKL, BLT, BCV, BWV, OWK, SSR, BRV, CCV, or Riviera, It would take a few more points than you have though, the lowest is 330.

If the points are still available, I'm looking for Sept 12-Sept 26, 2 studios at AKL, BLT, BCV, BWV, OWK, SSR, BRV, CCV, or Riviera, It would take a few more points than you have though, the lowest is 330.
Are you looking to check out on the 26th? Or staying through the 27th? If you are checking out on the 26th, total points would be 304 at OKW, which I could book today. If you're staying through the 27th, I wouldn't have enough points for that reservation. Other resorts would require more points and are also outside my booking window, so I wouldn't be able to book those for you, either. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

HI! Looking for a 2 bedroom May 8-11 for 6 adults and one child. Thanks for looking!
There are 2 BR options available at OKW and SSR for your dates. If your interested, start a private conversation with me and we can discuss details to get this booked! Thanks!

I have 310 OKW points available to rent for reservations beginning 2.1.20 for $16 per point. These points are not available for transfer. I've rented many times over the past several years and can provide references upon request. Rental contract will also be provided.

If interested, please send me your dates, preferred resort(s), room size, and view (if applicable).

Thanks!

Looking for a standard studio, November 30 - December 6. 2 adults, who have rented previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!