CLOSED - All points gone - For Rent or Transfer: 330 Aulani points @ $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
214 points remaining in August 2020 use year, can borrow up to 800 points from 2021 for a longer reservation if needed.

Hi looking to stay in a 2 bedroom WDW Orlando resort from 10/8-10/13/2020
Sorry, this listing is for Aulani points, which is in Hawaii, not WDW, and DVC rules only allow a 7 months booking window for non-home resorts.

214 points remaining in August 2020 use year, can borrow up to 800 points from 2021 for a longer reservation if needed.

Dear all,

I have 330 points for rent on my Aulani August 2020 contract. Price is $18 per point. These can be used for reservations at Aulani up to 11 months in advance, or at any other DVC resort up to 7 months in advance. I am willing to borrow points from 2021 for a larger reservation (up to 1000 points); borrowing points would require a downpayment, as this transaction is final. Minimum 100 points for reservation please. Full payment is expected within 24 hours completion of your reservation, via PayPal Friends & Family. We can sign a contract as needed.

I will also consider transfer requests, but would give priority to rentals.

Please reply in the thread, or reach out via private conversation, with inquiries about availability or any related topic.

I was hoping to get 6/24- 6/28 2020 - I am semi flexible on dates if you can secure something!

I was hoping to get 6/24- 6/28 2020 - I am semi flexible on dates if you can secure something!
I will check availability soon, but the DVC website is a bit sluggish right now. What is the extent of your date flexibility, and what kind of accommodation would you like? They have from studios to 3 bedroom grand villas

I will check availability soon, but the DVC website is a bit sluggish right now. What is the extent of your date flexibility, and what kind of accommodation would you like? They have from studios to 3 bedroom grand villas
My price point is a studio I believe. And 4 nights on either end is about as flexible as I can be and I would be looking at adjusting some other reservations at that point too. Thank you!

Sorry, there is no availability at Aulani from June 20th to the 30th - many people book this resort ahead of time, as the reservation window opens 11 months in advance... But, you could go there for Christmas :)

Sorry, there is no availability at Aulani from June 20th to the 30th - many people book this resort ahead of time, as the reservation window opens 11 months in advance... But, you could go there for Christmas :)
Thanks for checking! I will have to keep that time frame in mind for next time- first time trying this!

Unfortunately, I can't take that much. I can take 14 points if you are ok with it.
Sorry, this is way too small - I am only allowed one transfer per use year, and would rather do a larger one. If you only need 14 extra points, Disney has a program where you can add on a few points as you make a reservation. They are a bit more expensive (I recall $24 per point?), but for such a small amount of points the difference should be negligible.
But my points are August 2020, so you can always bank them into 2021 and use them until the end of July 2022 for future vacations - if you can take them all, let me know :)

Sorry, this is way too small - I am only allowed one transfer per use year, and would rather do a larger one. If you only need 14 extra points, Disney has a program where you can add on a few points as you make a reservation. They are a bit more expensive (I recall $24 per point?), but for such a small amount of points the difference should be negligible.
But my points are August 2020, so you can always bank them into 2021 and use them until the end of July 2022 for future vacations - if you can take them all, let me know :)
Thank you so much for your suggestion. It is very helpful! We will have new points coming next year so adding 200 would be too much for us. If you have some leftover points in the end, I am willing to take them. 😄

December 21st to 6 nights at Aulani?
Looking for a 2 bedroom villa for 4 pp.
Thanks!

Dates are flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter