CLOSED: Points for Rent: 200 BVW, 190 AKV, 67 OKW $16-$16.50 pp for reservations on or after Dec 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamar

DIS Veteran
These points have Home Resort booking advantage at AKV, BWV, and OKW (can book up to 11 months in advance) or can be used for any resort starting Dec 1 through the 7 month window. These points have been banked so they are not available for transfer.

OKW: $16 pp
AKV: $16.50 pp
BWV: $16.50 pp

Terms are payment in full at time of booking (once you receive the confirmation number), except for reservations over 100 points where you can pay 50% at time of booking and balance due 60 days before check in. I accept PayPal (will split the fee with you) or personal check. Contract provided and can also provide references.

PM me if interested and with any questions.

Last edited:
Hi there, I am interested. I need a stay from 4/17-4/19. Can you PM me with some quotes? Open to staying anywhere. We only need a studio. Thank you.

Hi Katerose,

For a studio, April 17-19, the following are available at Boardwalk and AKV:
Kidani, Std View: 32 points
Kidani, Savanna view: 39 points
Boardwalk, Pool/Garden view: 39 points

I can also book OKW Deluxe Studio for 32 points.

I'm not able to PM you so posting the reply here.

Please let me know if any of these are of interest.

Tamar

Last edited:

ey, I'm interested in renting points from Feb 14-20, 2021.
Preferably AKL but would be interested in other options. Please let me know what you have! Thank you in advance!

It wouldn't allow me to reply, so I'm editing this post with the info you seek!

Studio, 4 guest (2 adults 18+, and 2 kids 7 and 1)

Last edited:
AKV Jambo House has Feb 14-19 available for a studio, Saratoga Springs has your full stay available. If you want to proceed, please let me know.

Last edited:
Please pm me. I am able to pm, the other person I was trying to connect with could not....Thanks!

Interested in a transfer of 20 so I can complete my own. edit: sorry I see you won't be doing this type correct?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter